Vt Metal if there ever was such a thing

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
Check this out this is a recording my old band Lycanthropy made after I left the band they made a wicked lil demo with a guy that could almost really sing it has a very old school feel to it the lyrics are kinda terrible hahaha but the singer has a certain Death Angel sound to him

Lycanthropy - Tombstone
Lycanthropy - I Dream your Nightmares

They broke up in like april of last year I thought it would be a shame if nobody ever heard the songs :D

lol dont know if those links are gonna work ..... hmmmm

This is pretty cool! The vocals are a little high in the mix but other than that I like it.

baldyboy said:
your right about the singer jonnyd,he is pretty good.on the whole,the recording is good,like some old school thrash stuff.why did you leave this lot?

hahahaha the Guitarist was ummmmm the biggest P.O.S. I ever met ... there really is a whole lot more to it but ya know how band politics go

Fangface said:
Not bad, I thought it would be a death or black metal band but it's not the case.

Maybe not outstanding but I like the dark feel of these songs.

lol I must know, Why did you think it would be that kind of metal?

Nevermind I know why der.....hahhaahahha

Bryant said:
Yeah that's not bad at all. With a good recording, those could be damned good songs. The band sounds pretty tight, just needs some studio recording.

Bryant

They could have done somethin great if they hadnt broken up, ..... lol that was a studio recording hahaha it aparently was the best they could get :loco: I like the music but on a personal level eh

I've had "I Dream Your Nightmares" for a few years. I can't remember if I got it from this thread or if you sent it to me. :) But I like it. I will have to d/l "Tombstone", I don't have that one.