Vylance X and others doing art for the street team

Poison Godmachine

Atheistic Existentialist
Feb 3, 2002
Berklee College of Music
Visit site
How do you guys go about making the images? I don't like using fonts so I usually draw out the image then scan it and then make it all "computery" in Photoshop. But I'm missing a cable for my scanner. I may find it yet. But in the mean time keep us updated on how your work is comming.

IM still waiting to get photoshop but the only thing constructive ive done is collect loads of nevermore related images like band pics, logos and artwork to make collages out of.

Ill be off for a week so i should be able to get some good time in.

I just manipulate photos.

I add text into my images because I feel that it completes the image.

I use two programs. Paint Shop Pro and Pixel32. Do I have either of them legally? No, but who does?

Photoshop is upwards of 600 dollars. Adobe programs are expensive as hell and worth cracking. :)

I should have it anytime, i know someone who has it, until then all i have is a tryout version, i actually downloaded one off morpheus but it was encrypted, they didnt give the code.

I did have a go though at making the menu bar for the website and it turned out pretty cool, im going to do about 5 designs for it, and another thing. how are you planning to layout the site?

Can you remember the old megadeth design i.e cryptic writings, risk etc? i have been using that one to come up with a menu bar for the left like on there so if you object, ill continue but it looked good of what i have, i just couldnt save it with it being a try out version.

heres a link to the old megadeth site. check it out

http://www.kazrog.com/portfolio/megadeth/home.html

Check these ouT!
I'm Making an animated logo using these images I made!
1st
ER1.gif

2nd
ER2.gif

3rd
ER3.gif

Can you see them?

I have two pieces ready. they are two different themes for a menu bar.

PGM, log on to aim and ill send you them when you come on. my nick is CrownofDeth and, i know yours as i checked your profile.

I havent gone as far as adding text, just the artwork. I think if i could pass them onto someone else whos good with doing text and titles etc, they should turn out pretty good.

If you want some art done, or you want some flash done... Just give me a bell, i'm quite happy to help.

Your command is my wish. :D

PG... click on the image, then go to properties, then paste the web adress into your browser, and it will load.

Originally posted by Trapped
PG... click on the image, then go to properties, then paste the web adress into your browser, and it will load.

I did that before to no avail. BUT, I just tried it again and it worked, so go figure. Anyway, it looks cool! I thought we settled on "The Garden of Gray" though for the name of the site. Well, whatever. Looks good!

DavE

Looking good :) if you log onto aim ill send you some of the artwork ive done. Ive tried searching and it says your not available.

Great to see all the interest \m/