Vylance X and others doing art for the street team

It works! Anyway, I know it's kind of rough, and the fingers are stretched a bit far for human hands, but maybe the heart collector is double jointed, eh?

Originally posted by Poison Godmachine
I thought it would be confusing to have a website name and the name of the group. Anyway go to THE ELECTRIC RELIGION PAGE and see what I've done :D
You may have to wait awhile as the flash video isn't completely compressed yet.:rolleyes:

Cool site man! One thing....

"Comming" should be "Coming"

DavE

...One thing.

Instead of having it look like a banner, get the three images (mouseovers/click) in photoshop or something, and just fade the edges out to black, then it will be seamless and will look much more professional.

*shrug*

Unless of course that's how you want it.

Originally posted by Poison Godmachine
I thought it would be confusing to have a website name and the name of the group. Anyway go to THE ELECTRIC RELIGION PAGE and see what I've done :D
You may have to wait awhile as the flash video isn't completely compressed yet.:rolleyes:

Dude, the pcitures that are up after you click on the Electric Religion icon RULE. Great job!

DavE

Crown should get most of the credit there.

Trapped, i know exactly what you mean about haveing the edges fade gradualy to black and abouth the text slowly changing. I plan on doing both of those in the near future. Today i might talk to crown some on AIM about the site art then I will work more on the page design!

I have done some more work on the ideas we have discussed.

I couldnt talk to you yesterday because the damn internet wouldnt connect, i was trying for ages so i decided to go to bed. it was just before 12 am. Talk about waiting a whole day for nothing.

Anyway, ill cya again tonight and ill send you them.