W.A.S.P.

iBUt i was really suprised at how many genuinely GOOD songs they had. I mean... "woah, this is a really good song! why didn't i know about this stuff?

Check out The Headless Children.
Probably the heaviest, most serious and mature album. The Heretic, Thunderhead, and the title track are all classic and super-epical! First album with Franki Banali on drums too. The sound is just huge!

(It's also the last album to feature Chris Holmes for a while. As far as I understand, Chris was sneaking into the studio after hours and recording his parts away from the meddling Mr Lawless. Whatever the case, it worked. It definately contains Chris' best ever work)

2nd Melb show set listMEDLEY:
Inside The electric Circus-On your knees-Hate to love me
Love Machine
Wild Child
Widowmaker/Sleeping in the Fire
Take Me Up
The Real Me
The Headless Children
I Wanna be Somebody

Encore:
Chainsaw Charlie
Heaven's Hung in Black
The Idol
Blind in Texas

If anyone is looking for a good post 2000 WASP album, Dying for the World has some kick ass tunes, I've been thoroughy digging it lately.

On Your Knees was before Inside The Electric Circus, and Sleeping In The Fire wasn't like a medly with Widowmaker, it was the full version on it's own. In fact it was the extended version as seen on Live At The Lycium '84 with the extended guitar solos, it was rockin!

On Your Knees was before Inside The Electric Circus, and Sleeping In The Fire wasn't like a medly with Widowmaker, it was the full version on it's own. In fact it was the extended version as seen on Live At The Lycium '84 with the extended guitar solos, it was rockin!
Ok, Ok dont rub my face in it, I adore Widowmaker & Sleeping in the Fire! Wished I was there:cry:

I've got that Lycium show on VHS - its brilliant - but (when perusing a CD booklet) I noticed that you can get that from their shop with cuts from First Blood and something else(forgotten now) all on one DVD. Might have to order it sometime.