New W.A.S.P. Album

The opening track from Dying For The World is available for download from Amazon.com

It sounds damn good, real dark too - just like Mark said. :headbang:
From all I've read however, this track is not a true representation of the rest of the album.

I couldn't believe it was Blackie signing to begin with! He is sounding much better than he has for quite some time.

I've already ordered mine through Sanity.
Hopefully they'll get their shit together and get me the album before I shit my pants in anticipation.

Bloody Utopia! Why does it take them so long to get albums? They only just got Tenth Dimension and Waking The Fury for crying out loud :cry:

*Loads up weapons for a trip to persuade the Australian distributors to change their ways*

:D

Originally posted by spawn
*Loads up weapons for a trip to persuade the Australian distributors to change their ways*

:D

This forum is turning into the showing of pent up violence,what with the need for us to give Gene Simmons what he deserves but also with young Spawny out to take his frustrations on Utopia's distibuters!:lol:

Oh Utopias WAY down on my list of people who are going to PAY. Oh they are gonna pay so bad. *mumbles incoherently then laughs malevolently*