New W.A.S.P. Album

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Received it yesterday, and it's quite good. Very dark (even for W.A.S.P.!), but then it *was* created in the Shadow of Ground Zero (or something).

There are the usual trademark Blackie vox (although even they are darker than usual), and some of the standard W.A.S.P. riffs, but all in all it rocks :headbang:

Originally posted by Sydo
Sounds great. :)
How does it compare to Unholy Terror?

Personally, I think it's better - the darkness really shows through. It's not as good as their classic stuff, of course, but WASP fans will dig it!! :)

I don't think Australia gets considered anymore when it comes to new releases.
They just eventually turn up on the shelf.

I shall ask at Utopia tomorrow for when it is being released!

But must get Poison's album 1st.

I am being a scrooge with my money at the moment so as when i visit Melb. in September I ahev lots of money to spend and get very drunk and party hard the whole w/e.

I must get Poison's soon too!!! I have half of it on mp3 and it sounds awesome! There is only one song I don't like that I've heard, and the couple that I thought were just ok have really grown on me. It is a killer album, easily the best thing they've done since Flesh & Blood which is my fave Poison album.

Plus, more album sales = more chance of tour but I'm not betting on that happening.

Originally posted by The Trooper
I must get Poison's soon too!!! I have half of it on mp3 and it sounds awesome! There is only one song I don't like that I've heard, and the couple that I thought were just ok have really grown on me. It is a killer album, easily the best thing they've done since Flesh & Blood which is my fave Poison album.

Plus, more album sales = more chance of tour but I'm not betting on that happening.

If enough of us buy it you never know!

Public Announcement to Ultimate Metal users:

EVERYONE BUY THE ALBUM PLEASE SO I GET TO SEE POISON LIVE!
Hahahahaha
If by some slight chance they did come, do you think the tour would include the whole lineup they have in the U.S. at the moment with Cinderella, Winger and Faster Pussycat? I would hope so! That would be a killer tour!

Originally posted by The Trooper
Public Announcement to Ultimate Metal users:

EVERYONE BUY THE ALBUM PLEASE SO I GET TO SEE POISON LIVE!
Hahahahaha
If by some slight chance they did come, do you think the tour would include the whole lineup they have in the U.S. at the moment with Cinderella, Winger and Faster Pussycat? I would hope so! That would be a killer tour!
OMG that would be the ultimat of ultimate gigs.
But I fear this would never happen here in Australia!

Nah no way :(

The other big tour this summer in the US is better though.

Ratt (!!!!), Warrant (even tho they suck now, get to hear the classics still), Quiet Riot, and SLAUGHTER who is the band I would most be going for :)