Wacken 2004

hmm...maybe they are obliged to play only one festival; summer breeze? maybe the organizers don´t want it? maybe the band is unable to?

I will probably go this year but I will miss Vintersorg and Borknagar
I´ve heard that they've confirmed Arch enemy
I want Strapping young lad also!
Iced earth & Dark Tranquillity will not be there
so they'd better have some more cool bands

When I look too programation for 2004, not engouth good/interessting bands for making the travel... But lets wait, its too early to make a decision, we are only in february, the most important bands are often confirmed not before march or april

I'd be all for it, guys. Fare from Alaska may be a bit hard for me to scrap together, however. Man, I live in a horrible spot, in the states, away from everything I want to be close to, and far away from the states, where it is relativley simple to get what you want.

I met someone from the forum last year, can't remember who...:tickled: it was like hi? hi how are you?.. - uhm I´m gonna check out the Crown-- OK bye
We're 26 people from Iceland taking a bus from Copenhagen to WOA this year and plan to set up an Icelandic camp with a flag like this one:
island_klar.gif

If you see it say hi and who knows maybe we'll bore you to death or throw up on you or give you harðfiskur or brennivín... o_O

Anyway I´m going to Gothenburg after WOA for the Kalaset festival( Entombed, Dark Tranquillity, NAsum and more) I was there last year( Nightrage, Evergrey, Haunted) and it kicked arse! free entrance :)

Djöfull said:
Anyway I´m going to Gothenburg after WOA for the Kalaset festival( Entombed, Dark Tranquillity, NAsum and more) I was there last year( Nightrage, Evergrey, Haunted) and it kicked arse! free entrance :)

When is this festival, because I 'll be in Göthenborg in the begining of August, but only one day, cant remember exactly, but i think it s the 2nd.

EdgeCrusher77 said:
When is this festival, because I 'll be in Göthenborg in the begining of August, but only one day, cant remember exactly, but i think it s the 2nd.
sorry dude it's on the 9th