ANY chance to see you at WACKEN Mr. V?

Ale666

New Metal Member
Nov 24, 2004
is there any chance that one of the bands (Vintersorg, Borknagar) come to wacken 2005?
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WOULD ROCK THE WHOLE FESTIVAL!!!
thanks

i for one will gladly join in on this plea!
wacken 2005 's already going to be a huge kickass festival (självklart), but with vintersorg or borknagar there too it would be totally :kickass: :loco: :worship:
!

well....if I remember correctly the WOA organisation repeatedly stated that V is going to be subject of negotiation for WOA 2005. no idea if there is actual talk or if we are allowed to know yet.......perhaps they're secretly working on it ;)
I'll be there anyway.

While we're on the subject of festivals....Another festival I would like to draw V's attention to is Prog Power Europe in the Netherlands. I remember V was mentioned a couple of times on the wishlist of a few ppl for this year's edition....now for 2005 we're already two :D
Maybe just send in a promo package to René and see what happens :) I'd be great to see you there.

Gaunerin said:
well....if I remember correctly the WOA organisation repeatedly stated that V is going to be subject of negotiation for WOA 2005. no idea if there is actual talk or if we are allowed to know yet.......perhaps they're secretly working on it ;)
I'll be there anyway.

While we're on the subject of festivals....Another festival I would like to draw V's attention to is Prog Power Europe in the Netherlands. I remember V was mentioned a couple of times on the wishlist of a few ppl for this year's edition....now for 2005 we're already two :D
Maybe just send in a promo package to René and see what happens :) I'd be great to see you there.

Or how about ProgPower USA? :D