OK, see you at Party San Open

They have one stage there and you have a 15 min break between the bands, which I personally find great. You don't miss a band then, while getting drinks, food, etc...
The price was great, for three days / 24 bands, I think I payed € 29,-or something like it... (link see: http://www.party-san.de )
I had a very easy way to pay and the ticket arrived within a week.
I'm a bit sad I miss the bands today... :cry:
but i have to think of my knee, as I'd like to return to work pretty soon.

Well.... you went "down-town" :eek: Sounds like they got skyscrapers and such stuff there in Bad Berka :lol: Well, it's a nice area, and the festival itself usually has a nice choice of bands and quite a good camping area, too, no? Or was it bad this year? And as said it's not too big, which I find rather positive :) And it's cheap, just glad I'm living close to it... but this year has seen me at work and without money... so, no chance, maybe next time ;)

Hope ya had fun Morg!

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
Well.... you went "down-town" :eek: Sounds like they got skyscrapers and such stuff there in Bad Berka :lol: Well, it's a nice area, and the festival itself usually has a nice choice of bands and quite a good camping area, too, no? Or was it bad this year? And as said it's not too big, which I find rather positive :) And it's cheap, just glad I'm living close to it... but this year has seen me at work and without money... so, no chance, maybe next time ;)

Hope ya had fun Morg!

I can't complain, I had fun. Ok someone jumped into my knee and that was no fun at all, but the festival itself was nice. So I will go there again next year...

Wonder what wolff means with the no...

My wish would be to see ya there this year as well with the band Vintersorg :)

Sofar confirmed:

DISBELIEF (D)
PRIMORDIAL (IR)
KATAKLYSM (CAN)
BEHEMOTH (PL)
THORIUM (DAN)
FALL OF SERENITY (D)
MARDUK (S)
MALEVOLENT CREATION (US)
DIMENSION ZERO (S)
DARK FORTRESS (D)
POSTMORTEM (D)