Which concerts are you going to see?

Next saturday:
(I swear you, I didnt know!! :cry: )
(until now, that is :p)

home.jpg

:|

:cry:

Yes, which concerts to see? this is the question. well, unfortunately for us there will be no DT (Dark Tranquillity) in the first quarter of '04 :cry: however, fortunately for us there will be DT (Dream Theater) in this quarter. YAY! :D

below are some scheduled shows that are coming up that I'm either already going to or would like to see.

Feb 12 - Spencer Davis Group/The Turtles

already covered this one, but to add:
note 1 - Spencer Davis Group - Legends! still don't know who else is in the current touring band though. :err: i may have to bring an extra pair of panties if i find out that Steve Winwood is joining them. =)
note 2 - Flo + Eddie | The Turtles - so Happy Togetherrrrrr i expect a HUGE sing-along if they do Eve of Destruction. was only about 9 or 10 when that song was a hit but i suspect my older rock n' roll brothers and sisters here in Chicagoland area - young adults during the Vietnam war years - will be belting it out proudly (again). really hope they do that song because: 1) it's still relevant today; and, 2) i want to add my voice to the choir this time...over and over and over again.... =)
note 3 - Dick Biondi, Rock N' Roll Hall of Famer and Oldies 104.3 DJ is hosting the show - bless his heart. :)

Feb 19 - Opeth/Moonspell/Devil Driver

oy. this one crept up fast. should have a ticket to this already but I don't. hmmm, a Thursday night. may do the last-minute thing if it's not sold out.

Feb 27 - Chicago Powerfest Day 1: Novembers Doom/Antithesis/Talamasca/Avidost
Feb 28 - Chicago Powerfest Day 2: Ion Vein/Twelfth Gate/Enertia/Division/Eden's Fall

should probably show up for these. :^)

Feb 29 - Cannibal Corpse/Hypocrisy/Exhumed/Vile

and this. :zombie:

Mar 19 - Dream Theater @ The Riv

sweet! HB to me :D

Mar 26 - Al Green

this would be really cool to see.

Apr 10 - Todd Rundgren

this too.

Apr 16 - A Perfect Circle

really reaalllly don't want to miss this one.

Apr 23 - Morbid Angel/Suffocation/Satyricon/Premonitions of War

whoa. what an absolutely SICK line-up. \m/ :kickass:

May 04 - Yes

just got myself 1 (that's ONE) pre-sale ticket for this show YESterday (Friday). 80 USD :yow: but, just like that Rush Vapor Trails tour show in Oct 2002, it's a must-see event. ;-)

Blaze Of Glory was sooooo fcking Great!! :D :D
We were headbanging allll teh time :'D
On great oldskool :)p) coversongs from bands like ACDC, Guns n Roses.. All in a big parody, which was hilarious (for a change)(A lot of parodies (on metal) are overdone..I think)

15_60.jpg

15_77.jpg

14_53.jpg