Which concerts are you going to see?

Great SoCal weather yesterday. It's drizzling today.

Trapt and Distillers were playing. That was Trapt above. Great band, great act, great music.

Yes, rain keeps the fire away. Although I wish there were some fires to keep us warm. Better get some marshmallows and hope for more fires. ;)

I didn't pay too much attention to Distillers. Trapt was more melodic so it catches my attention.

As for the Distillers, I should've prepare my camera... cuz I hear her boobies would pop out during concerts. :D

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Although the where and when are still unknown variables, some month/some day in year of our Metal God 2004 I am going to see the Judas Priest reunion. I hope they go heavy on the old stuff, too. The first four, Hell Bent for Leather, British Steel, Screaming For Vengeance, Painkiller, ... :devil:

Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance
Priest in 2004!
\m/

:kickass:

I was in the city of Los Angeles, when a friend called me to help him get Linkin Park tickets. So I hurried home, took an alternate route, and passed by a park called Lincoln Park.

I decided not to go to see Linkin Park.

VultureCulture said:
@fire: where do katatonia play? germany, even?
no, the gigs mentioned in Feb are in Finland. Katatonia are up on a scandinavian tour as far as I know. Check from their page (http://www.katatonia.com) I am doing a little holiday up there and basically cuz I love to see BTD again (and I have birthday at one of those gigs :dopey:, that´s why all the effort).

The other concerts, in April, if anyone´s interested, are in Cologne & Essen.

I have heard that one of my fave bands Lefay are going to play in a town only 130 kilometers from where I live, and I hope that it's true. I've never seen them live before, and usually they only get gigs in the northern half of Sweden. So when I heard this I went: "omgomgomgomg! :worship: omgomgomgomg! :hotjump: :) :worship: omg"