Which concerts are you going to see?

Thanatos said:
I saw Vital Remains and Rotting Christ last saturday...it fucking rocked, I met manuelgv there, we had an awesome evening except from some prick that I have to beat up...and no I'm not violent, he asked for it.
You should have said "hi" to Sakis from me. I'm sure he doesn't remember me, but you could still sound cool. :p

wildfyr said:
ah move over (Navar)rover
and let MR FRUSCIANTE take over
you know he's bad
you know he jams =)

!! !!:yow:

ok, people, i have seen the RHCP live in the past, but as fate would have it never before with John Frusciante in the band - not until last night. !!:kickass:

sooooo... how to express my impression and the look on my face at the show???

!!:OMG: !!:OMG: !!:OMG: <<< (this to start with) :D :D :D <<<< (then this definitely)

!!:worship: !!:worship: !!:worship: <<<<< (then this body language)

!!:headbang: !!:kickass: !!:kickass: !!:headbang: <<<<< (and then some of this)

there are no little (love rollercoaster) dancing B&B smilies that i'm aware of but if there were i'd include an appropriate selection of those here, too.

JF = technically proficient as well as soulful and cosmic (ie, beautiful) <<<< (words @wildfyr 2003)

=)

next on my Calendar o' Events: hmm, no firm plans for anything right now so i'll have to post something later...
I don't think there's enough smilies to convey your experience of the RHCP show.

Arch said:
I don't think there's enough smilies to convey your experience of the RCHP show.
you've just now noticed that? :p i want to go see them in SoCal REALLY REALLY BAAAAD... can you put me up for the night if i decide to fly in for the show? :D

wildfyr said:
you've just now noticed that? :p i want to go see them in SoCal REALLY REALLY BAAAAD... can you put me up for the night if i decide to fly in for the show? :D
Sure! Better yet, let's go rent a fancy hotel! :D

yesterday OPETH........ pause..........
it was the second calmest gig i've ever been to (beaten only by the acoustic tour Tenhi/Dornenreich/Of The Wand And The Moon some years ago).
they did use electric equipment, yes - but still the music was ... calm. soothing. lullaby-like. (but not in a bad way meant :) ). they played two hours, no break (though it was said they'd have one). i think they played more from the new album; in fact, they played ONLY mellow, moody songs.
also, it was more an instrumental gig :) lyrics seemed to be rather rare.

ah, and the guys are smaller than i always had the impression so far ;)

next gig: Nevermore & Co - tht's gonna rock, haha! i remember the last two nevermore-gigs i've been to....... the security must hate mr. dane more and more with each gig :heh:

hm.
Arch Enemy cancelled, instead Dead Soul Tride played. not quite the average stuff but.... far better :D cannot say i'm disappointed that AE didn't play :p
Nevermore were......... somehow SOBER!!!!! :eek: :OMG: :mad:

next gig: Entombed :D

no, sorry :erk: i'm new to them, also.
but i'll listen around and maybe i find out at least one or two :) i know they played a cover....

(btw, i meant to write dead soul tribe ;) )

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Actually Tarja's voice has developed a lot during two or three years but... she can't pronounce English properly.

Listen to some Thyrane..and never say that again.

fire! rising higher! :tickled:

tanks Wazoo! ja, we here in the Chicagoland area of the United States of Fuckin' Americans tend to get some really good shows coming through. Praise be. :D :headbang:

ps: didn't know you are a Chili Peppers fan... KICK ASS! :Spin:

pps: KREATOR! kicked major amounts of booty. f'k yeah!

Here's a concert I went to yesterday:

trapt.jpg