Which concerts are you going to see?

Oh well, The Gathering will be in Athens on April 20, and Cannibal Corpse on May 3, but i'm not seeing either of them. :erk:

I am going to see our brothers in Behemoth at the Mesa Amptheater, MAY 2 along with Opeth, Danzing, Superjoint Ritual, Lacuna Coil backstage. It is the same stage which the SLAYER Divine Intervention video was made. Does anyone know if that has been made into DVD format yet?

And I guess I will see the Halford/Testament/Immortal/Carnal Forge tour and see brothers in Amon Amarth as well. I dont know what day that is in Arizona though.

in a few hours i will be heading to milan to attend the Stratovarius + Symphony X show. i'm afraid that the finnish band's performance will have this :loco: effect on me, but i also know that Symphony X will make me happy. :hotjump:

Miolo

I'm going to these events - and see/hear loads and loads of bands:

- Provinssirock Festival in Finland
- Nummirock Festival in Finland
- Tuska Open Air Festival [including Type O Negative, Opeth, Ministry, Behemoth, etc.] in Finland
- Wacken Open Air Festival in Germany

Just can't wait! :loco:

Drum roll, please...coming up tomorrow night (at last!), RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS (yeeeaaah baaabeee!)

at teh Tweeeeeeter Center. Not the best venue, BUT it's The Peppers soo.... :tickled: <<<<< my lilly white ass
it's gonna be movin around a lot tomorrow night. :D

:kickass:

Reactions: Arch
In November I'm hopiong to See:

Dimmu Borgir, Nevermore, Hypocrisy, Children of Bodom, Symphony X, Deicide, Krisiun, Hate Eternal, and several othe bands all in one week :D

Entombed tonight... don't really know if I want to, wish I hadn't bought the ticket, then I could NOT go without feeling like I had just wasted a lot of money for nothing...
:erk:

oooh,poor Nothern Lights :(

well,maybe pressing yourself to go would be a cool idea...maybe it'll be cooler than what you imagine...and if not you can always go and blame it on the horrible gig... :D

have fun!