Which concerts are you going to see?

Yeah, actually i wanted to ask what the heck you meant by the far cooler, but a bit incomprehensible, way you wrote it before, so i tried to cover up my ignorance a bit. :lol:
All hail the master of language! :worship:
(and pray to god of dwarves he always cuts it short :rolleyes: )
:p

i've been invited to see stalingrad, this w-end, but i barely know who they are and i've never listened to any of their songs...
the play kinda electro-gothic stuff, as far as i know. do you happen to have any other info, rahvin?

Originally posted by Rei Toei
do you happen to have any other info, rahvin?

only thing i know is they're not in the vein of any band i usually listen to. they're more like club music afaik. i wouldn't want to miss the show anyway, if i were you.

rahvin.

FEBRUARY 10, 2003 -VEHEMENCE GET ON THE DEICIDE, BEHEMOTH, AMON AMARTH, REVENGE FULL U.S. TOUR

Vehemence have officially been added to this extreme metal tour roster and the tour starts March 9th 2003 & ends April 8th 2003. We hope to see all of our dedicated fans again and see you early at our shows. Tour dates will be announced shortly on our Tours & Shows page. Vehemence will also play at the New Jersey March Metal Melt Down Fest. More information on the NJ Fest can be found on this link http://www.metalfest.com

Be sure and check that concert out folks!

i'll be heading out of the office in a few and heading over to the Allstate Arena to see:

Whitesnake
Scorpions <<<<<< WOOOT!
Dokken

AND, i have actually have a date this evening as well! :D

i'll try to check in later after the festivities have ended. =)

-Rebecca

np: Scorps - Lovedrive

I am trying to decide which festival I am going to see this summer. Seeing how I don't have much money, I have unclear ideas... as a traditional metal fan, the Open Hell carries some appeal... anyone been to the last edition? it's mostly unknown bands but it's supposed to be a playground for future epic and power acts, plus some black metal. the kunegonda lunar fest sounds cute too, more on the gothic/electro side that i'm discovering just now... mmm... no idea really

tonight: Shadows Fall - Rockhouse, Aurora
tomorrow: Deicide/Amon Amarth/Behemoth - Rockhouse
tomorrow night/sunday morning: Ion Vein - Underground Lounge, Chicago

Nick: thanks! they put on a great show as usual. :) Rockhouse was packed last night - like In Flames or Arch Enemy packed! :yow:

Nick & necrotiqat: we were warned to get to Rockhouse early tonight because there's supposed to be more of the same, maybe even more so, for tonight's show. ;) :D

Hm. Got tickets to Shadows Fall/Soilwork/Children of Bodom here in April, thinking about going to a gig with Lost Horizon like, in the same week. Oh, and a friend is trying to drag me with a Skitsystem-gig too, hm, might go there just to see good ol' Tompa in action...

Anybody here who has seen any of those bands live? Is it like, worth spending the money or should I just continue saving to that oh so special boss pedal?

MP-AKK said:
Hm. Got tickets to Shadows Fall/Soilwork/Children of Bodom here in April, thinking about going to a gig with Lost Horizon like, in the same week. Oh, and a friend is trying to drag me with a Skitsystem-gig too, hm, might go there just to see good ol' Tompa in action...

Anybody here who has seen any of those bands live? Is it like, worth spending the money or should I just continue saving to that oh so special boss pedal?

soilwork are great live. saw them last summer and they were awesome.