Which concerts are you going to see?

Originally posted by rahvin
right, i'll get you a cd with tiamat+lc mp3's this very week if we get to... uh... nevermind. :p
but i can send some through irc.

rahvin.
to... what? you never know, in my condition i might even find that interesting.. :cry: :eek: :p

thanks for the offer, if my friends don't get back in town soon, i might accept it. ;)

Originally posted by Siren
to... what? you never know, in my condition i might even find that interesting.. :cry: :eek: :p

in your condition? you mean that in some peculiar, hard-to-achieve situations of the spirit people might even think that it's ok to meet me? woo-hoo, just let me rush to add 100 points to my popularity scoreboard. :rolleyes: :p

rahvin.

@rahvin: Well.... in some peculiar, not-so-hard-to-achieve situations of the spirit, ppl might even find interesting you'd actually want to spend all that money, just in order to grant us, humble humans, the chance to meet you. :p

@siren: you bubu, i just knew you thought that was meant to read "get to greece", but in fact i was merely repeating what i told miolo, that i'd bring cd's to him this week should we "get to meet". :p
anyway, i can get to greece, germany, mexico, u.s.a., even bloody finland ( :devil: ) just in order to meet you guys. i can keep the costs to a minimum and i don't mind travelling. you merely need to be in the right conditions of the spirit. ;)

rahvin.

@siren: you bubu, i just knew you thought that was meant to read "get to greece", but in fact i was merely repeating what i told miolo, that i'd bring cd's to him this week should we "get to meet". :p
...you merely need to be in the right conditions of the spirit. ;)
Your conditions of the spirit are starting to fail you too, huh?
How could you "get to meet" me (and bring the cds of course) if not by "getting to greece"? :devil: :rolleyes:

Your conditions of the spirit are starting to fail you too, huh?
How could you "get to meet" me (and bring the cds of course) if not by "getting to greece"? :devil: :rolleyes:

ok, after the third message in a row i'm positive this was an invitation. ;)

still, that doesn't answer the question "what concerts are we going to see?"

rahvin.

@miolo:
@hiljainen:

i see we're all here doing nothing on a saturday afternoon. ;)
are you two coming with me to see paradise lost on march, 13? it's a thursday. i can provide rides for the needy.

rahvin.

:eek: i don't know Paradise Lost much, anyway i see if i can :)

Originally posted by Hiljainen
:eek: i don't know Paradise Lost much, anyway i see if i can :)

same as with miolo & siren: you can have mp3's of the band for free. :) unlike siren, though, i can actually pass by your town and drop a couple cd's in your very hands without having to, say, cross some sea or make drastic changes to my watch. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by Hiljainen
:D You'd have to cross Po :p
I'll download some mp3s today :)

yes, and that summarizes the first 8 minutes of the trip, thank you. :p

if you can use irc, just pm me and i can pass 'em to you at any time. it's quicker and there's no queue. ;)

rahvin.

ok, after the third message in a row i'm positive this was an invitation. ;)

still, that doesn't answer the question "what concerts are we going to see?"

rahvin.
well, that actually depends on when you'll eventually come and the concerts that'll be available then. :rolleyes: :p

well, that actually depends on when you'll eventually come and the concerts that'll be available then. :rolleyes: :p

no, that's the other way 'round. ;) anyway, let's just say for the sake of theory that i'm coming in the summer. you should get busy organizing something, offering both venues and astounding experiences in mundane life, so as to effectively lure the weary traveller.

rahvin.

I know! I'll kidnap the whole Wacken fest (including bands, equipment, ppl and tents) and make it take place somewhere in Greece. Preferably somewhere near my house.
Alternatively, i will just kidnap DT and the DT fans.

How does it sound? :)

@Infernal: I commission to you the kidnapping part. I will be the General Supervisor. Do we have a deal? :cool:

Oh no master rahvin! I would dive in great lengths to have you visiting, you got me all wrong! :worship:

Oh no master rahvin! I would dive in great lengths to have you visiting, you got me all wrong! :worship:

actually, you got wrong my use of english, equipped with handy "redundant negatives". you have thus triggered an effect for which other regulars may not be thankful: a dreaded explanation of rethoric quips.
please, allow me to rant on for at least 10,000 words about how immediate and aesthetically pleasant my gimmicks are. :devil:

ok, i'll cut it short: i meant "my, there's a lot of things you're prepared to do to see me in greece".
but it was far cooler the way i wrote it before. :Smug:

rahvin.