Which concerts are you going to see?

March 7-8 - NJ Metal Meltdown V (feat. Grave, Darkane, Behemoth, Overkill, Nuclear Assault, Nile, Vehemence, Impaler, Seven Witches, Withered Earth, All That Remains, Exciter and more)

We are officialy on this Deicide, Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Revenge tour..see you guys there!

I saw Opeth at the Galaxy theater and there set was amazing on such a good sounding stage. Also saw them in Phoenix, at the Mason Jar, lots of fans came out that were NEVER, at any other Dm tours..that passed through, talk about ODD and weird.

Katatonia on April 3rd if I have money and no exams on 4th.

Ormir, here's the list of their gigs here in Finland:

2.4. H:ki, Tavastia
3.4. J:kylä, Lutakko
4.4. Turku, Säätämö
5.4. Nivala, Tuiskula

Aah yes, I meant April, not March.

I don't know whether Turku is the 4th or 5th. The Peaceville site says it's on the 4th, and the Katatonia site says it's on the 5th. Don't know which information is accurate.

I know. Unforunately I'm 17 and can't get into Tavastia. The Turku show will be in Säätämö, which is infamous for letting in anyone. I also have a friend who lives in Turku, so he can show me where the place is and pick me up from the train station. Still, it's Turku. :cry:

OY!

Ormir, RealHazard: i just saw this little item...

EASTER DISASTER 2003 (Barathrum / Thyrfing / Skyforger / Luciferase)
17/04 Helsinki (FI) - Stella Star
18/04 Kuopio (FI) - Maitolaituri
19/04 Turku (FI) - Old School

don't know if this lineup is anything you would care to see. i'm really only familiar with Thyrfing, but i would LOVE to have them come play here. :hotjump:

i realize that for you this doesn't make up for dt not coming there but you're still getting bands that we don't get over here. just thought i'd mention that. :)

Ormir:
They don't usually have any age limit in Lutakko and I also happen to have some grandparents there to accommodate me so I don't need to sink as low as considering a trip to Turku. Anyway, I'm still not 100% sure that I'll be able see Katatonia anywhere...

What's so terribly wrong with Turku? :p

I heard Primordial would have a show in my town, but dunno when or if it's going to happen after all... :confused:

@wildfyr: I'd love to see Thyrfing and Barathrum, but they're playing in some silly clubs in stead of proper venues. Which are all restriced to 18 years. If I was only born 8 months earlier. :cry:

wow.....primordial in Greece??? this is sth i could never imagine.....
not that i will go but anyway it was quite surprising......

it is sad that there is an age-limit to some clubs there....Poor ormir :cry:

Mel: From what i heard so far Primordial will be in Gagarin for Hammerfest in the 23rd Feb, and they might go to many towns...

@fathervic: me neither. :D

i'm going to see paradise lost in milan on march, 13th. that's good news. i would have thought about going to see katatonia too, but i don't really want to be there when opeth are playing...

rahvin.