Which concerts are you going to see?

NicktheClayman said:
I wish I could go Rebecca, but Im piss poor :D.

Nick

well, i was gonna go but i blew it off, Nick. evidently there's a possibility i haven't missed out on it yet as there's a rumor that they'll be at Champ's tomorrow night. :devil: \m/ but if it's not true then i'm f**ked and i'll have to kick myself later.

i'm still going out to see Ion Vein in a few hours, though. :)

VultureCulture said:
soilwork are great live. saw them last summer and they were awesome.

I saw them last autumn and must agree with VC here - a great live-band.

Although PAIN was even better that night...

-Villain

:cry: I wanted soo much to see Gardenian at 2000 Decibel in Sweden that day. My dad didn't allowed me to go to Sweden all by myself :cry: [how could I ever bring my sister who is not totally in to this thing...]. Could anyone tell me about that show? I really like their new sample [even it's abit clichè].

NicktheClayman said:
Well thats ok, we can kick some ass the 25th of April at HoB :D :D :D.

Nick

ok! what's one more ass-kicking? :D :D :D
i ended up going last night. they came, played, it was great. Deicide didn't play though and i heard that they didn't play at Rockhouse either. apparently the reason being tossed around was that their roadies quit! :eek: at last night's show the vocalist from Vehemence also said that Deicide wasn't playing but we could all get into our cars after the show and listen to our Deicide CDs. :lol:

i can tell you how much better it was going to Champ's instead of Rockhouse. for one thing it was a LOT less crowded. i know, that's a selfish positive for me, not the bands or the club owner. ;) i think it was an over 21 show so that might account for less bodies. another thing is that all of my pics are mostly from Rockhouse. it was nice to get some pics from another venue...especially one without all the g'damn duct tape fungus on the back wall. :guh: i think you might know what i mean. ;)

anyway, i have TONS of Behemoth pics but only got two of Amon Amarth because i ran out of battery power. i wanted more pics of AA - especially their drummer! i don't think i noticed before but that guy is a total Hottie with a capital H! :D ;) :p

I had to sell my Maiden tickets because I have to do military service this summer (not just sommer actually, it's for 10 monts) Also, I sold them cheap to my ex-girlfriends brother... :/

Dare I say this? Tomorrow... I will most likely go and see... Lost Horizon + some support act that I don't remember the name of. But you take what you can get :) And it all depends on if I manage to get my ass into town to buy tickets, then back home to cook dinner and then back into town again... hmm... :erk:

On april the 25th I'll see Stratovarius/Symphony X/Thunderstone and in may the 23th Dew-Scented :)
I don't even wanna imagine the following...Chidren of Bodom, Iron Maiden and If I make it to Tuska, then bands like Finntroll, Amorphis, Ensiferum, Thyrfing, Sentenced, Moonsorrow...:cry: oh joy :cry:

Some weeks ago, on 15th and 16th March, I watched Tankard and Mourning Caress from Germany!On 18th of April I'll be watching Malmsteen...And I am planning to go Wacken O.A.!!!!I really want to go but if I can arrange money!

Metal Gods with Testament/Halford/Immortal - May 2nd, 3rd and 8th
Opeth with Lacuna Coil - May 15th
New England Metal/Hardcore festical - May 16th/17th featuring bands that I wanta see like Nevermore, Unearth, SYL
Metallica - July 8th
Iron Maiden - whenever they come to New York
Children of Bodom - " "
Arch Enemy - " "

I could as well. This month I'm seeing:

Sonata Arctica, Nasum, Rotten Sound, Thyrfing, Barathrum. Next month: Ajattara and Moonsorrow.