Ok, see you at wacken

hehe - talking about cowbells.. those of you who have an ok
connection should really download this video, it has a lot to do with
cowbell :D (it's a Saturday Live Night session about Blue Oyster
Cult record a song). It's almost 60 MB, but I put it on a fast server.

PRESS HERE

World, beware! Behold the genesis of a new and terrible gang - the Hell's Bells! Brutal metal-maniacs roaming the world (yes, indeed, they're everywhere around the globe). Their trademark is a huge black cowbell with an uncanny and terryfing ring to it in order to summon their fellow Bells. This gruesome gang has been known to gather at Wacken.

hehe.......everybody who gets to read this must think mr V fans are completely insane :D

Btw, I downloaded the video, Lordie.........hehe I remembered Bruce Dickinson to look slightly different :lol: but anyway, it's quite funny. I pictured us UM ppl being there recording the UM cowbell song or something like that ;)

Dickinson? Cow bells? hahaha don't tell me... "Don't fear the reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult with Mr Walken alias Bruce D.? :lol:

That one seriously rules!

"Guys! I got a fever! And the only prescription to it is MORE COW BELLS!" :D

Hehehe, with a whole bunch of cows walking around in Wacken, there should be a milkmaid who knows how to call for the cattle. Done properly it should be possible to hear all over Wacken even with all the music around...... :p :lol:

its a good start to write a novel? :)

Originally posted by Somber Soul
World, beware! Behold the genesis of a new and terrible gang - the Hell's Bells! Brutal metal-maniacs roaming the world (yes, indeed, they're everywhere around the globe). Their trademark is a huge black cowbell with an uncanny and terryfing ring to it in order to summon their fellow Bells. This gruesome gang has been known to gather at Wacken.

I can write the novel, if you want. You guys have to raise money to give me an advance cheque, though. ;)

No. You simply have to count on my talent. Please, fund a poor but brilliant novelist. ;) What you'll get for it? The story of all our lives (as the Hell's Bells) as well as a neat dedication on the first page of the book (only those who pay, of course).

I guess if you supply me with enough mead during the writing process, you'll get a dedication nonetheless. ;)