Ok, see you at wacken

Dunno.........it just happend. Everbody's always busy in Wacken.
One went to see another band, another went to get some food, I possibly went to get some beer ;) :D
And chances to meet someone again by accident are not too big :cry:

ah i see, tho it might be for the best as ya guys might get sick of eachother fasat :p Besides thats the pont of Wacken, getting around and doin many different things :) or so I assume anyway hehe

agree:) hopefully next time they can play more then 1 whole hour.

Originally posted by avskum
did any of you get to see green carnation?
I think that was one of the best concerts

ps: talking about Green Carnation makes me to listen In The Woods

Originally posted by Final_Vision
next year......NEXT year :D I should be at Wacken next year as Im in the process of saving for a trip to Sweden. Ill stay with Phyros for a few weeks and go to Wacken in the process :hotjump: Hope I see everyone next year :D

Great for you!!! It really seems that next year's Wacken will be a must-visit. ;)

Gaunerin, what about providing UM people with some sort of tracking device? This would minimize the chances of getting lost. I'm thinking of cow bells or something. :heh:

Originally posted by Somber Soul
Gaunerin, what about providing UM people with some sort of tracking device? This would minimize the chances of getting lost. I'm thinking of cow bells or something. :heh:

:lol: Awesome idea :D
While all other boards will wear boring forum-shirts we will carry real heavy metal cow bells around our necks with the nick name written on it LOL
Should also make some nice noises when one is going to headbang with those ;)

And each cow bell will have a unique sound. This way it's easy to tell who's who amongst the cattle.

A suggested title: "Sonic Genesis of the Tubular Bells Generator"

You're crazy, people. Who had this stupid idea with cow bells anyway? :cool:

Hehe....you guys crack me up :D
I wouldn't mind a UM camp, we'll see if it will actually happen.
But if it does we will definitely need those cow bells and if it only was for a session around the campfire ;)