Ok, see you at wacken

Oh, but what people from the board!?!?!! >:eek:)))

I'm guessing Blue Jesus, Hellspawn... Did you meet
Fjelltussa again?

And I wonder if Hellspawn met up with ....god, what's
his nick.... This Norwegian guy who went with the
Screambus.... I can't remember.... hehe...
I'm awfull with names :eek:/

ARGH!!! You're all SO lucky, I feel so happy for you!! :eek:)))

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Oh, but what people from the board!?!?!! >:eek:)))

I'm guessing Blue Jesus, Hellspawn... Did you meet
Fjelltussa again?

Yep.....Phyros, Hellspawn, Fjell, Ziu, Mocika, Karldin, Morg and me.
Hope I didn't forget about someone important again :rolleyes:

These are the UM people I have seen:

Karldin, Mocika, Fjell, Zui, Phyros, Hellspawn, ... there was another person with Hellspawn, but I dunno the nick..., Gaunerin, Marklund, Vintersorg, Asgeir, Tyr, Øystein G. Brun, TheRealLazare, Nosferatu6, Mike(evergrey), Saxiquine, Forsell, Marlies, universe, Iron Heike, Cornholio, Squeak, Daniel/NEMESiS...
sure there were more, but can't recall now...

did any of you get to see green carnation?
I think that was one of the best concerts
and whats with haggard being stopped in the middle of a song?
and, yes, it was annoying to hear that band on the black stage while they played some of their more "quiet sections"

uhm

yup

Well, Onkel Tom is ALWAYS playing as the last band at Wacken, and yes, they drowned Haggard in their beer-metal...

Well I'd guess that they weren't pleased with their sound after all, even during the gig, that's why they stopped.

Hehe, it looked like Onkel Tom had a lot of fun at the stage! :lol: With all those ppl nup there.... But it was annoying when their sound drowned Haggard! :(
I think Borknagar was the best gig. (Though I at some point thought my ribs were going to break.... :-/ ) Hehe, and Jens loked quite cute with those braids! :lol:
I leave more datails about the gigs to the others... I'm not very good at such things....
I'm just sorry that i missed MDB. :cry: :cry: Else Wacken was just great! (Except the cold showers..... :-/ )
Fun to meet more of you forumers, as well!! :)

Originally posted by opacity
maybe you wacken-folks can put up a little website about this year's wacken? pics, stories, remarks, etc ... :)

Yeah - and don't forget the nudes! :eek:
No but seriously, that would be cool :)

Anyone interested in a real photo copy of this please PM me.

woa2002-081.jpg

woa2002-082.jpg