Ok, see you at wacken

Hi!

Borknagar was good, although I think the keyboard was not loud enough. But thats not their fault...
Best Song was in my opinion Collossus! I was surprised that it works so good with Vintersorg. He did so well that I almost forgot that it is originaly sung by Vortex. Great!!!

But best performance in Wacken was My Dying Bride imho. Wow...

Sure I did, Morg :) - I had no drinks on saturday :D

What can I say?
Meeting of the forumers went pretty well - we met at the agreed spot (apart from Hellspawn who we met in front of the stage though) but it appeared to be quite short (?). Didn't get to see some of you again later :(
Or maybe I did and I cannot remember; the later the evening the more beer if you know what I mean :D
Just imagine that I talked to mr V and can hardly remember what I said :rolleyes: - how much more embarrassing can it get? Sorry mr V, I'll try to fix it next time ;)

Ok we should start to tell a bit about the festival, shouldn't we?

Well, on Wednesday Gaunerin & a friend of us and me met at another friends place in Bremen, where more people joined. 4 cars went together to Wacken... hehehe... we found a good place for camping on the campsite B, where we met Cornholio (he post on other forums here at UM and he won the Noise Record competition as their reporter). Of course when we arrived we had to have a beer... and more in between getting the tents up etc...

Yes, signing in back and alive.... but not feeling too good :( Just hope Fjell had a well trip home. (In case you read that: I'm missing you, you know :cry: - The others may ignore that part of the post ;) )

Was nice to meet you people there, phyros still is a mad guy in my eyes :D

Gaunerin: Would have been nice to see you and the others more often, but, well, there was too little time :( (We dropped by at your place some other time, but neither you and Morg were there... bad luck I suppose?)

So anyway, I've broken my fuckin Nacken now in Wacken... got a sunburn, and had some of the best times in my life I guess :)

Hey Zui, welcome back... I got sun burned as well, very bad in my face and my right side. The sun lotion did not work :cry:

Oh you came around our site again? Gaunerin and me spent most of the time on the festival area...

Did you see Suidakra? the show was far to short... I'm going to see if I can catch them on another gig in the near future

nah, didn't get to see Suidakra... well, but we got to see some bands, and those kicked ass severely :D

Yeah, sunburn in the face, only a light one tho :)

Well, gotta catch up SOME hours of sleep now :D And then go to work again tomorrow :(

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
Was nice to meet you people there, phyros still is a mad guy in my eyes :D

Haha.....yes, Blue Jesus is great :D
But he went to get some food (yeah, right, food! who believes that!?? ;) ) and I didn't see him again :(

Gaunerin: Would have been nice to see you and the others more often, but, well, there was too little time :( (We dropped by at your place some other time, but neither you and Morg were there... bad luck I suppose?)

:( Too bad indeed. Were some of the others there? Noone told me you've been looking for me......

... after everything was up Cornholio, Gaunerin and "Demon Sister" went to get some water and to do a little "sightseeing", they refused getting the water since there was a huge water battle there, it was hot and some guys were chasing the girls and pull the water over them... Gaunerin can surely tell more about it!
After they returned from their tour we had a nice BBC...

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Who did you meet down there all in all?
And where will you tell all about your
meeting with Borknagar?!?? >:eek:))

Gaunerin & I met Vintersorg and had a nice little chat with him... (me before the show & Gaunerin later after the show)
Karldin & Mocika had photos done with Asgeir, Tyr and Vintersorg at the Dragonlord show. :)
I have the ones with Karldin taken with my camera, tommorrow I'll send Karldin a email so she can see already how they look like... I'll send her real copies too. :)
Karldin then can decide if she likes to upload them or prefer to keep those privately.
I also picked up some autographs later... in the evening..., but Asgeir is missing, I didn't want to disturb... :)
Tought I would be able to get it the next day, but I guess he was already gone... I hope to get it on tour... or next weekend. :)