Wacken 2007

You lucky bastards :bah: I hope you'll have the worst day of your lives!

:cry: I wanna go!!!!!

Goddamn, i wish i could go to Wacken! Quick, someone give me say $2000 so i can come. And OMG are festivals already starting to get confirmed?

Goddamn, i wish i could go to Wacken! Quick, someone give me say $2000 so i can come. And OMG are festivals already starting to get confirmed?

Next Wacken bands were being confirmed while people were still recovering from Wacken lol.

^LOL I'm checking right now for the bands. And i'm surprised CC didn't have brutal moshes. Maybe people wanted to watch them instead of moshing.

I like knowing which bands are on the festivals even though i won't go cuz they are too far away from me. Maybe i should stop looking so i won't get annoyed and have false hope that i'll get to go.

I like knowing which bands are on the festivals even though i won't go cuz they are too far away from me. Maybe i should stop looking so i won't get annoyed and have false hope that i'll get to go.

well start saving cash and you might have enough cash in time to go...
if you dont do anyhting about it nothings ever gonna happen

I would go this year if i can raise $6000 for airline tickets.
if not i won't be disappointed because the line up is not that great how ever i would love to see immortal live

Yea '06 line up was better, at least for me, but it was too good actually, my legs were killing me at the end :p