Wacken

just something i stole from the machine head site:

Hey Fuckers!
Just a quick update to say thanks to all of the lunatics who showed up to Wacken, and made it such a spectacular evening. Seriously, it was fuckin' AMAZING!!! There was a lot of talk about us being too young and too modern of a headliner for the Wacken crowd *cough* - not a problem we deal with very often *ahem* - but their crowd went bananas. Our first "Head"-lining festival slot of "Through The Ashes", and it's Wacken...? FUCK YEAH!!!

Cheers!

-Flynn

wacken2rw.jpg

Photo courtesy Metaltix.com / Rolf Klatt

Remember the uber hot blonde chick? DAMN!

she touched my hand when she was passing me a lighter :loco:

Heavenscent said:
for some very odd reason you guys run into the hottest girliemeat...

what do you mean by "odd"? it's obvious that all the hot chicks run towards sexy beast as myself like moths to the light :loco:

Gavin, Heavenscent, Ralf, & Seldomlaid: You mansluts all of you!!:mad:...

....I LOVE YOU ALL! YOU ALL NEED TO COME TO THE STATES, LIKE RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW!!!:lol::lol::lol:CRAZY FARCKERS!!!!:):lol::p

^ You come over here, and experience kinky steamy sex in the land of your perverted forefathers :loco:

Ralf said:
^ You come over here, and experience kinky steamy sex in the land of your perverted forefathers :loco:
.... :saint: but what about the others and can you take some Mexican heat -I might be too spicy for you, haha!!!:p:loco: