Wacken

Heavenscent

FUCKIN' YAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!
Apr 15, 2004
Towards Vikingity
Because I'm too lazy to look for my old one:

Who's going to Wacken for sure?

I am.

Ps: for the germans, what is the cheapest way to travel by train?

Heavenscent said:
Ps: for the germans, what is the cheapest way to travel by train?
Im not sure if you can book it from another country, but if you know exactly when you're going and what trains you're gonna use, you can bind your ticket to that exact train and see if they still have cheaper tickets. Usually, a ticket is valid for every train on that day. It's an offer for people who work out their plans way ahead. The thing is called "Plan und Spar", maybe you can ask for it?

As for your question, I'll be there as well :D

^^ do you know if there is any cheaper way to get from Hannover to Hamburg besides those ridiculously expensive Intercity trains?

Yeah, I asked some travel agency for cheaper tickets, but the proper discount you get through combi tickets, like 3,4 or 5 people together.

Heavenscent said:
Yeah, I asked some travel agency for cheaper tickets, but the proper discount you get through combi tickets, like 3,4 or 5 people together.
The combi tickets arent what I meant, but then I guess you cant book them from another country

I live in Venlo, which is like 3 km off the German border, so I can get them easily at a travel agency or something.
But do you mean a 'Tageskarte' or something like that?

Heavenscent said:
But do you mean a 'Tageskarte' or something like that?
No it's a special ticket with special conditions. Ah well just see if you can get it, even though by now I guess it's too late. They only have a small amount of them per day and conncetion