Wacken

Then traveling with you is out of the question, and my parents won't let me go on my own. I'm trying everything to get someone to go with me.

Heavenscent said:
Then traveling with you is out of the question, and my parents won't let me go on my own. I'm trying everything to get someone to go with me.

Show them this message:

I, gavin harper, 17 year old scottish male, am flying to Gothenburg alone, spending a night there, going to oslo alone, meeting a good friend, then flying to stockholm alone, staying with a good friend, then flying to hamburg alone.

You going to the country across won't seem so bad.

i WAS gonna go, but my car took a giant shit on me, and i had to spend $1000 getting it fixed. I was also really dumb, and didn't save shit.

So start saving now and I want you there next year! If not, you're gonna get your ass kicked! :loco:

As I said I'm going I'm going I'm going...and hopefully I'll be partying my ass off with my funny farm siztah Maili Björklund again!!!
Many good bands -but unfortunately no COB though....

^ Well you can go see my friends' band Agonizer (they're a participant in the Metal Battle) and forget about not seeing CoB. Rest your eyes in the handsome long-haired guitarist and try to stay away from Gavin and your day will be just fine.

:lol:

Then meeting up with me and my party of celtic warriors....

Then we'll kick your asses, as was the custom... then we'll all get fired up and watch teräsbetoni!

:D

-Gavin- said:
Then meeting up with me and my party of celtic warriors....

Then we'll kick your asses, as was the custom... then we'll all get fired up and watch teräsbetoni!

:D

yeeeheeeah u celtic supporters :loco: , let's get wasted and watch teräsbetoni o_O ..oh noes, not again :erk: ...
anyways, WACKEN will be calling us on wednesday :kickass: