Wacken 2007

MaryJ avatar is distracting me. \m/

what bands are playing this year?

98668a170e.jpg

I'm planning a trip there for '08 Wacken. Anyone up for a Neverboard inter-continental travel plan?

Subway to Sally is a German folk/prog/not really band. They're all right, nothing amazing, but with some catchy tunes.

I would love to go to Wacken, but I would also rather spend the rest of my money hiking in Corsica for 2 1/2 weeks this August.

i'm going just for the festival... i'll be arriving on aug 1st. there may be five of us in the group, but i'm not sure yet. it'd be great to meet up. are you familiar with the festival site? if nothing else works out, we could meet there. :kickass:

cool. I'll be traveling by myself so that would be awesome to meet up. you just going to the festival or traveling around first? I leave on the 17th of july

My passport is all ready to be sent in, I'm just waiting for a bit of cash so I can send it.

i'm going just for the festival... i'll be arriving on aug 1st. there may be five of us in the group, but i'm not sure yet. it'd be great to meet up. are you familiar with the festival site? if nothing else works out, we could meet there. :kickass:

I just have the map they posted on the website, doesnt seem to complicated. So is everyone in your group from VA? i'll probably be setting up camp on my own so that would be sweet to meet up with some fellow virginians there.