Wacken Carnage samples

I definitely don't agree!!!!! I though from everything that I've heard on these samples the music is spot on!!!! Definitely living up to the standards of these musicians! And sure, Mike can't screech, but it doesn't mean his highs aren't as powerful and Peter's! He's a different (and IMO better) vocalist, and I'm much happier that he did his own take rather than try to copy Peter's sound.

All in all I'M FUCKING PUMPED!

From the samples, Mikael did a great job, although his range limits his version of the NMF songs. But it still sounds pretty damn good.

Overall though I think some of the samples were pretty sloppy both instrumentally and vocal-wise:S. Is it just me or does anyone else notice this? Not many of the songs really sound tight to me considering the caliber of the musicians. Maybe it's just the samples or the mix, but a lot of what I hear isn't quite doing it for me. However I'll wait until I get to see the DVD to judge it 100%. The visual show might piece it together, after all it's a pretty kickass line-up/concert. May of helped to be there too.

I was thinking the exact opposite.
Compared to many other DM-bands live-performances, this shit sounds tight.
Impressive imo.

One thing I'm really looking forward to is hearing the UTP songs live when I see 'em and on the next dvd. Mouth of Empty Praise will SLAY

My plans for Hellfest fell through :cry::cry: I have to present at a conference the monday afterwards.....

So i might join you for Party San!!! It's an expensive flight though....Maybe we could meet up with the band? Have a few beers? Rock out on stage? *fantasy*

My plans for Hellfest fell through :cry::cry: I have to present at a conference the monday afterwards.....

So i might join you for Party San!!! It's an expensive flight though....Maybe we could meet up with the band? Have a few beers? Rock out on stage? *fantasy*

Yeah! Go there man! Would be awesome with some more forum meeting drunkenness and methul. Do you think you could make it happen?

I really want to go to party.san as well, but I don't think I'll have the time because of school work...it's a terrible situation especially because I was so frustrated three years ago when I missed seeing bloodbath and I could go there so easily this year.

Partysan is a lame play of words, the Germans should know it. A "Partisan" is something like a guerilla fighter. So I guess people tried to be funny and called it Partysan ;)