Wacken Open Air 2003

ehhh... just a question to u ppl who had backstage pass last year... where the hell is the entrance to the backstage area?! hehe
and, does the pass include the aftermath show thing in hamburg the day after wacken?

HellSpawn said:
and, does the pass include the aftermath show thing in hamburg the day after wacken?

yes, it does. you even get the first two drinks for free with the pass.

(as for the backstage entrance: there are signs along the street that show the way if I remember correctly)

after Wacken I will go to Gothenburg and atay there for 10 days
I will go to Göteborgkalaset where Nightrage, the Haunted, Evergrey and Hammerfall play

sounds good! Evergrey :headbang: Nightrage should be quite interesting as well, wonder with which line-up they are going to play (and if mr Englund joins them on stage ;) )

Gaunerin said:
yes, it does. you even get the first two drinks for free with the pass.

(as for the backstage entrance: there are signs along the street that show the way if I remember correctly)

wohooo!! great! :D I'm going to stay one night in hamburg after wacken anyways, so that was just perfect :)

you have to enter from the 'mainroad'?
not from camp- or festival-area?

woohooo!
I'm leaving tomorrow :D

you're already leaving tomorrow?? ok. well, I think I will recognize you somewhere in the backstage area, if not (and for those without backstage passes):
where should we meet? We already agreed on meeting some time before Thyrfing (12 am, blackstage on saturday) but I haven't a clue for a meeting point. The festival area seems to be set up differently this year and the map on the website looks a bit like a mess. Morg, Mocika, Phyros and I (or even HellSpawn) will easily find/spot each other but what about Djöfull and whoever else is coming?

And yes, as far as I know you can't access the backstage area via camp-/festivalarea (of course later on you can, but not before you got the pass). We will be there early thursday morning, maybe we'll already spot you there :)

Yep! I'm leaving tomorrow! We are staying in Hamburg some days first...
If I dont spot any of you... which i probably will in the backstage area...?
we'll meet before Thyrfing then...

yep! maybe you will! :)

I'm back! Hope you others are getting or got back home safely as well (HellSpawn, Phyros?)

HellSpawn, were the hell were you btw?? We all kept watching out for you without success....I think I only saw you once on that screen in the middle of the two main stages (if you had been in the front rows during Soilwork?).

Mocika and I said hi to Djöfull briefly but we all kind of failed to have a forum meeting before Thyrfing......but we've had some other experience at our camp instead (one word: Swedes :D ) And all I can say is that I wish you all once get to hear some funny stories courtesy of Thyrfing's Thomas *still giggling* Nice guy!

I could still kick myself I didn't went up to some of the Darkane members when they came across our camp b/c I didn't get to see them later again. But their show was awesome!!! :headbang: (I know of at least two ppl who don't agree but I don't care :p ;) )

I could go on with babbling but I guess no one's really interested anyway, so I better stop now.

WWWAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEENN \m/ :D