Wacken Open Air

Demiana

May 12, 2001
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Visit site
Who is going to Wacken Open Air this year???
I'm going for sure, cause last year was at least incredible! Damn, Opeth, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Lacuna Coil, Behemoth...and more.
This year Hypocrisy, Dying Fetus, Borknagar...damn, that will be a great Wacken again!

Originally posted by Oyo
I might go to not next Wacken, but the one after that, I better get my hotel booked now! :rolleyes:

A hotel?????????
A hotel?????????????????

Typically american...haven't you ever heard of camping? I couldn't image me going to a summerfestival and book a hotel...

Camping=beer,metal and fun all night long!
Hotel=don't make noise you have a 70-year old couple sleeping in the room next to you! NO no beer please, we don't want our presious carpet to be wasted!

Besides that camping is much cheaper

Originally posted by humus666
Typically american...haven't you ever heard of camping? I couldn't image me going to a summerfestival and book a hotel...

I always wondered... what are showering facilities like at those multiday fest campsites?

I imagine it smells fuckin nasty.

I'd rather go to the hotel room and sleep because the last thing I want to be around are thousands of drunk metalheads anyway, let alone NOT in the context of an actual concert...

Hey Jim LotFP,

If you are going to a big festival like Wacken, the last things you should be thinking of are the shower facilities! I mean, you have to get all dirty and smelly and shit! Come on! Who cares? Everyone is having a good time in sweaty clothes and nobody gives a rats ass! So don't be a pussy..:D

Originally posted by Demiana
Hey Jim LotFP,
If you are going to a big festival like Wacken, the last things you should be thinking of are the shower facilities! I mean, you have to get all dirty and smelly and shit! Come on! Who cares? Everyone is having a good time in sweaty clothes and nobody gives a rats ass! So don't be a pussy..:D

ummm... yeah. Sounds like a grand time.

Originally posted by Demiana
Dying Fetus definitely rocks big time.
I'm actually surprised to hear that My Dying Bride plays on a big festival like Wacken...

Why would that cause surprise? :confused: