Wacken Petition

Who cares? :erk: Just don't go to the show if you're planning on going to wacken, and if you hate emos so much you'll get your opportunity to punch a few if that's what you guys like.

I won't sign... Wacken has always some shitty bands on the Billing... this year's LineUp is a killer so who cares about some emos sitting whining in the urine corners because they were smashed in the Cannibal Corpse Moshpit...

I think the ultimate pwnage would be them playing to like 100 poeple so just dont sign it.

Oh yeah Bullet for My valentine got interviewed in kerrang back in early '06. This was just before Kerrang turned emo, and one of the things Matt Tuck said was: "If I was another person, I'd definitely fuck myself."
Too late fucker, you already have!

Emo kids are seeking attention for how they look and stuff just ignore the emo kids then they will hate themselfs cause they can't get attention and then they will commit suicide...right?

They already self-pity.. They dress for attention and lower themselves to make it look like they're upset. They're upset, but in the form of jealousy and weakness.. You don't have to listen to the music to be an actual emo, because I know a guy who behaves like one and listens to metal.

Yeah you're right. You don't need to look it to play the part, looks can be deceptive :| I found a razorblade necklace in my sisters pocket yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing. The other week I found her old diary saying her dream come true is to make love to an emo boy, and she loves skinny boys. Worse than Lady Laiho in my opinion. Also her worst nightmare was to get killed by a hurricane. I pity her heavily...