Wacken photos are up already!!!!!!!!

Nevermore031.jpg

Kick ass picture!!

Woohoo - they added some more pix. Pictures are fun.

Hey Ms. A - I can't decide, are they bigger? :)

Anyone know what company the had WD is wearing?

Hair o fire

http://javascript<b></b>: window.close()

I dunno - but this shot makes me giggle. For some reason i think Ms. A will like it.

ahaha

The shirt, must die.

hey, I am way out of here or what?? I thought Steve Smyth played 2:nd guitar, not you Chris. are you back in nevermore again or are you just backing up cause of Steve's lately surgery?

anyway, awesome pictures. your mr. muscle-look acctually inspired me to start working out again since a few months back ;)

Guitardeth said:
hey, I am way out of here or what?? I thought Steve Smyth played 2:nd guitar, not you Chris. are you back in nevermore again or are you just backing up cause of Steve's lately surgery?

anyway, awesome pictures. your mr. muscle-look acctually inspired me to start working out again since a few months back ;)
why are you talking in second person like Chris is in this thread?

The Setlist was something like this, if I remember correctly:

(in no order)
- Narcosynthesis
- I, Voyager
- Enemies of Reality
- This Godless Endeavor
- Born
and some other (?)

Man, my memory´s not the best. :lol:

Anyway, best Wacken gig I saw. Everyone was singing along, shouting "Nevermore!" between tracks... And I had the impression that there were far more people attending the Nevermore gig than 2004. :headbang:

Too bad I was in such a bad shape that after 3 or 4 songs I had to stop singing and banging and could only move my head a little because my stomach hurted really badly. Too much beer, too much sun and too much head banging. :erk:

BTW: Opeth were SO boring. And I even thought about going to one of their concerts, once. For that lame gig I missed going to the Nevermore meet and greet, it´s a shame. :yuk:

Warrel: How many crowd surfers did you count? :lol:

I remember:

Final Product
The River Dragon Has Come
I, Voyager
Dead Heart In A Dead World
Engines Of Hate
Enemies Of Reality
This Godless Endeavour
Narcosynthesis
Born

In the correct order I think.