WACKEN ROAD CALLLLLL!!!!!\m/

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
Brothers and Sisters, the time is near when the truely brave and worthy make their paths from all over this planet Earth... to the biggest, baddest mother fucker we call a metal open air. OFCOURSE I speak of Wacken, the holy metal land in Germany and as I'm sure many of us here signed up to the first ever CoB Fan Camp I thought this is the right time to make a Wacken/Fan Camp thread on this forum.
I'll break the ice here...
My name is Ian, I'm coming from Toronto, Canada with my best friend Josh and my father(ofcourse also a metal head). Looking forward to smoking as many joints and drinking as many beers as there are people at this years Wacken\m/!! Definatly gonna be the highlight of our Euro-trip( Extended stay in amsterdam, right around me b-day time;) ) Can't wait to see you guys and RIP THIS PARTY A NEW ASSHOLE!!!:headbang: :worship: :kickass: :heh: :Smokin:
take it easy man

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
Brothers and Sisters, the time is near when the truely brave and worthy make their paths from all over this planet Earth... to the biggest, baddest mother fucker we call a metal open air. OFCOURSE I speak of Wacken, the holy metal land in Germany and as I'm sure many of us here signed up to the first ever CoB Fan Camp I thought this is the right time to make a Wacken/Fan Camp thread on this forum.
I'll break the ice here...
My name is Ian, I'm coming from Toronto, Canada with my best friend Josh and my father(ofcourse also a metal head). Looking forward to smoking as many joints and drinking as many beers as there are people at this years Wacken\m/!! Definatly gonna be the highlight of our Euro-trip( Extended stay in amsterdam, right around me b-day time;) ) Can't wait to see you guys and RIP THIS PARTY A NEW ASSHOLE!!!:headbang: :worship: :kickass: :heh: :Smokin:

I'm coming from Montréal to Wacken and I already signed up in the Bodom Camp! We will be there the second. Cya there :kickass: :headbang:

MegustaMucho said:
I'm coming from Montréal to Wacken and I already signed up in the Bodom Camp! We will be there the second. Cya there :kickass: :headbang:

AWSOME DUDE, Glad to see another Canadian coming along on this journey. CANADA INVADES WACKEN:headbang: lol anyways il be there on the first looking forward to chilling with you at the fan camp. Whats your name dude? I'm Ian.

How about this? We signed up for the camp but got no reaction at all and it was pre-deadline....huhh.....

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
Well that means you either signed up past the dead line(july 8th) or there was not enough room. The space at the camp is limited so they had to do a draw to see who makes it.

couldn't have been... i signed up on the first day...like July 22nd, 2006, 08:00 PM #30

edit: @ Wyld_Chyld666
yeah canadians are taking over Wacken this year lol