Wacken 2006???

Alistair

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2006
Hi, I was at you Wacken 2005 gig and it was truely incredible, definitely one of the highlights for me, and I was wondering as there seems to be space in your touring schedule is there any chance of you playing Wacken this year?? That would really top the already good bill off. Your next date after Wacken is even in Germany! It would be perfect!!!!

Hi Alistair,

There have been no talks on W:O:A 06 for our part. We will be working on the new album through summer, so we're only doing a few shows instead of very intensive festival touring this year. It makes more sense to finish the album first and when released head out for full scale touring. In other words, looking forward to W:O:A 07 (if they'll have us).

Ah well I doubt any other band will be able to fill that early morning slot as well this year, the atmosphere last year was amazing!! Can't wait for the new album though so it's worth you not playing I suppose.

Roll On Wacken 07!! And I'm sure they'll have you... think you drew the biggest crowd to the party stage out of anyone last year!

Alistair said:
Ah well I doubt any other band will be able to fill that early morning slot as well this year, the atmosphere last year was amazing!! Can't wait for the new album though so it's worth you not playing I suppose.

Roll On Wacken 07!! And I'm sure they'll have you... think you drew the biggest crowd to the party stage out of anyone last year!

You obviously never saw the crowd for Finntroll then...

At 2m on the Fridays, its a choice between Primal Fear and Amon Amarth....Amon Amarth looked suitably surreal at that time of the night last time and this time they have a special 'Viking Show' or something. Wil be seeing Primal Fear at Bloodstock Indoor...so I guess Amon Amarth it is then..

Nygård said:
Hi Alistair,

There have been no talks on W:O:A 06 for our part. We will be working on the new album through summer, so we're only doing a few shows instead of very intensive festival touring this year. It makes more sense to finish the album first and when released head out for full scale touring. In other words, looking forward to W:O:A 07 (if they'll have us).
Excellent! I can't wait for next year, I hope I get to go to Wacken :D

Wacken was really great this year. And the weather was maybe the best there can be: Lost's of sun, every now and then a little cloud to cool off and few short and small rain showers to cool you. And there was few good bands also :D

Looking forward for next year!

i also was missin you this woa... but maybe next time ? even if you bring out a new album (which i'm lookin for full of expectation) that would be a great chance ... this year they had more than 80 000 metalheads there ...

i saw many guys wearin the battle metal-shirt ... :)

by the way ... this year at wacken i visited every damn metalmarketshop to get a turisas badger ... three of the biggest shops told me "hm... last year we had one, i think..."

i also was lookin at around 10 shops at the internet ... not even one ... so at my search lead me to your forum ... plz tell me, your shop is under construction ... does that mean, that in future i maaaaybe could have luck ?

hell, where can i get some badgers ... ?! argh ...

Maaad said:
i visited every damn metalmarketshop to get a turisas badger -- hell, where can i get some badgers ... ?! argh ...

516189761_l.jpg

badger-photo.jpg

:loco:

The exception proves the rule... -.-## i'm outa school for two years now, had no real need to talk (or even write) english.

-> any idea, where to get a patch of turisas ? do they have any in general ?

Maaad said:
The exception proves the rule... -.-## i'm outa school for two years now, had no real need to talk (or even write) english.

-> any idea, where to get a patch of turisas ? do they have any in general ?

I've no idea. TBH, I find it quite offensive that English is forced on you guys. Blame the fucking Americans for that.

Turbo said:
I've no idea. TBH, I find it quite offensive that English is forced on you guys. Blame the fucking Americans for that.

Yeah.. or that fact that the Brtish Empire owned 1/4 of the world's population at one point...