Wacken Setlist

Originally posted by loWildChild
I guess they say "Hey!! We are COB, and we come from fuckin finland!!! And now, we will burn wacken with a new song. Its called Needles 24/7" or something, no? HAHAHA
Exactly ;)

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeloader!

Big deal, it's only a bloody single...I don't buy singles, I think they are a waste of time, unless you are a hardcore fan and/or a completist...and I think the chances of getting it over here in the UK are slim.

The new song ruled, the whole thing was fantastic-so much energy! My friend and I were at the front left-there was filming going on (blocked our view a bit) does anyone know if we will be able to buy the video??

:cry: :cry: :cry: You are very lucky guys!CoB have came into my city (Athens) only once and I didn't went 'cause of some problems.:cry: :cry:
I wish they will come back at their upcoming tour...
They are my favourite band!!! Do you hear this Alexi? COME AND PLAY IN GREECE!!!
Please everyone who knows where I can find the bootleg of CoB in WACKEN Open Air contact with me.Please....
kontanjohn@hotmail.com

Originally posted by kontan
:cry: :cry: :cry: You are very lucky guys!CoB have came into my city (Athens) only once and I didn't went 'cause of some problems.:cry: :cry:
I wish they will come back at their upcoming tour...
They are my favourite band!!! Do you hear this Alexi? COME AND PLAY IN GREECE!!!
Please everyone who knows where I can find the bootleg of CoB in WACKEN Open Air contact with me.Please....

2000 or 2002?

I want the 2k2 one!!!!