Wacken Setlist

Question for all those who've seen Bodom more than once before....was the setlist from Wacken pretty typical of the band?

It's very good, great even, but at least 4 of my absolute favorites were notably missing :(, those being Warheart, Bed Of Razors, Black Widow & Follow The Reaper. I'm just curious if they ever play those songs.

Originally posted by NorthernComfort
Well on their own gigs here in Finland, they have usually played Follow The Reaper and Warheart i think everytime, or at least almost everytime i have seen them.. :)

Thx Northern...at least they play those 2 (of course Black Widow & Bed Of Razors are my absolute favorites ever...)!

Sigh. Now if they'd only come to the USA. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by markgugs
Question for all those who've seen Bodom more than once before....was the setlist from Wacken pretty typical of the band?

It's very good, great even, but at least 4 of my absolute favorites were notably missing :(, those being Warheart, Bed Of Razors, Black Widow & Follow The Reaper. I'm just curious if they ever play those songs.

I have 20 shows. In that 20 shows they play Black Widow only in two...

Bed Of Razors and Warheart were on the Hatebreeder Tour setlist, and they play FTR in almost all the gigs of FTR tour.