WACKEN!!! Who's going?

Originally posted by Eagle
Coming back I'll just wear all my purchased t shirts and sweat like pig so pity the poor twat who has to sit next to me :lol:

i can just imagine you..you'll be hot and steaming, cuz you're bound to get soaked on the Sunday when you're putting your tent down. It ALWAYS rains as soon as I start putting my tent down, its a Wacken tradition

Provision of Running Order times for W.O.A. are up and I think this shall be my plan.

Thursday: I’ll be seeing ANNIHILATOR, CIRCLE II CIRCLE, VICTORY & RUNNING WILD

Friday: I’ll get to see FREEDOM CALL, DIAMOND HEAD, ORATORY? PRIMAL FEAR, SYMPHORCE, GAMMA RAY, IN FLAMES and ICED EARTH.

Saturday: I’ll face a dilemma as HUMAN FORTRESS clash with TWISTED TOWER DIRE! I hope it changes but if it doesn’t who do I go and see? From then on it will be: EIDOLON, GRAVEWORM? MASTERPLAN, SOILWORK? RAGE, STRATOVARIUS, SLAYER? SINNER, SONATA ARCTICA and LORDI.

This is indeed going to be much fun!

Iced Earth have pulled out and are now replaced by Twisted Sister. It's a good job that there's still:

ANNIHILATOR
CIRCLE II CIRCLE
DIAMOND HEAD
EIDOLON
FREEDOM CALL
GAMMA RAY
GRAVEWORM
HUMAN FORTRESS
IN FLAMES
LORDI
MASTERPLAN
METALIUM
ORATORY
PRIMAL FEAR
RAGE
RUNNING WILD
SEVENTH ONE
SINNER
SONATA ARCTICA
STRATOVARIUS
SYMPHORCE
TWISTED TOWER DIRE
VICTORY

on the bill otherwise it could be a nightmare!

Eagle said:
Iced Earth have pulled out and are now replaced by Twisted Sister. It's a good job that there's still:

on the bill otherwise it could be a nightmare!

I gotta see Running Wild someday, so I can die happy...

I don't think that they've ever played the UK tho' ?

Twisted Sister will be AWESOME ! I saw Dee Snider at WOA 2000, and he stole the show. So confident, so funny. Zakk Wylde was boring after that.