Ways to the Grave
So you die
Outnumbering the Day
Eaten (last song)
Cancer of the Soul
Bastard Son of God
Like Fire
Brave new Hell

I hope I've nothing forgot. The Gig was absolutely great. This was the best concert I've ever seen! Akerfeldt is the only true Bloodbath-Vocalist! His Versions of the Nightmares made Flesh Track were much better than Peter's was.

Sorry for my bad english ;-)

That's a good setlist, but I can't believe they didn't play Cry My Name!!!! Did they have the keyboards for Furnace Funeral?

No the Keyboards weren't there. I was very sad too, that they didn't play Cry my Name!!!
On the DVD you will hear my demanding Cry my name-Screams because I was in the first row *lol*

Hi guys..
Cool you liked the show..I loved it too...We rehearsed CRY MY NAME...it sounded so fucking good, but due to a little bit too long intro and more "in between songs" talk from Mike, we had to cut one of the encores, and we just couldn´t NOT play "Eaten"

I would like to thank all the band again for all the items in the signing session (as I was about 10th in the queue and they had only just started I managed to get quite a few things done!). It was so cool, you guys really showed Naglfar up with the vast majority of signings being just for you.

I am now the very proud owner of the following signed items:

Breeding Death promo CD
Breeding Death 12" Picture Disc EP
Resurrection Through Carnage Pic Disc LP
Resurrection Through Carnage European Promo CD
Resurrection Through Carnage USA Promo CD
Nightmares Made Flesh LP
Band Photo.

Extra thanks to Mike for not telling me to piss off when I asked him to do one of my original pressing Orchid CD inlays as well...

Note to other collectors: I had not realised theses Picture Discs had been released, I gather they only came out a couple of weeks ago...

Another interesting point, this had been billed as the only ever Bloodbath live performance. Mikael said that this was the only gig that HE will ever play with them... That potentially means something VERY different!

Dan appeared to be having the time of his life on stage and I was particularly pleased to hear the return of his growls as both backing vocals and interaction with the crowd. Mike was on great form and far more confident and cheeky than I am used to with him playing live... One of the intros was along the lines of "We are going to play this track, and if you don't like it you can go and fuck yourselves!". He worked the crowd brilliantly.

It did not matter about the daylight, it was as near to perfect as I could have asked for. As with possibly all the other people that have posted that were there, NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME AT ALL!

I took a complete film of pictures during the signing and the performance, not sure how good they will be as from disposable camera. Will get them developed over the next couple of weeks.

AlexGuinness I envy you about your signed Items! I'm Bloodbath Fan since the first hour and I wanted to get my Resurrection through Carnage CD signed but I couldn't find the Band members backstage :confused:
But I've planned to get an autograph of Mike at the Opeth Gig next Month :)

ive seen bloodbath too, it was really great. but he was talking too much! when they finished i met a friend of mine and when we were talking they suddenly started playing again, awesome. wacken was just great! next year ill be there again

Dan Swanö said:
Hi guys..
Cool you liked the show..I loved it too...We rehearsed CRY MY NAME...it sounded so fucking good, but due to a little bit too long intro and more "in between songs" talk from Mike, we had to cut one of the encores, and we just couldn´t NOT play "Eaten"

Maybe you guys should do a Stockholm gig to make up for that missing "Cry My Name"? :tickled: o_O

Leimy said:
The Setlist at Wacken was as follows (in no particular order):

Breeding Death
Omnious Bloodvomit
Furnace Funeral
Ways to the Grave
So you die
Outnumbering the Day
Eaten (last song)
Cancer of the Soul
Bastard Son of God
Like Fire
Brave new Hell

I hope I've nothing forgot. The Gig was absolutely great. This was the best concert I've ever seen! Akerfeldt is the only true Bloodbath-Vocalist! His Versions of the Nightmares made Flesh Track were much better than Peter's was.

Sorry for my bad english ;-)
Agreed! And your english is fine. But you forgot soul evisceration in the setlist

I made the fucking mistake of not going to Wacken and I am kicking my own ass for it. I'll never miss another Bloodbath gig!

Blakkheim, are you able to give us a approximate date of when you think the DVD may be released? Or is it still too early to say?

They could just have all the bands tour together and end the night with Bloodbath songs. I'm sure that tour would do VERY well.