Wage War-Stitch instrumental cover/mix [RAW TRACKS INCLUDED]

Sorry,what do you mean? I mean,you can use this midi with trillian,but if I remember good is very low-tuned,so there are no problems if the instrument support low-tuned five string bass samples! I used an another instrument for this,it's called forsynthia,a guy published the link for the instrument in this forum if I'm not wrong! He made it!
If i work with Trillian bass i need to pitch this bass on piano roll?

Sorry,what do you mean? I mean,you can use this midi with trillian,but if I remember good is very low-tuned,so there are no problems if the instrument support low-tuned five string bass samples! I used an another instrument for this,it's called forsynthia,a guy published the link for the instrument in this forum if I'm not wrong! He made it!
I have problems with Trillian and this midi... Do you have a rendered bass from midi?

I won't be at home until the 23,since I don't have the pc with me I can't export the bass stems until then! I will do it as soon as I come back!
I have problems with Trillian and this midi... Do you have a rendered bass from midi?

Great job with the stems! I've posted a thread with my mix/master of this with your stems/MIDI, would be great if you checked it out and left some feedback!