Northlane-citizen instrumental mix[RAW MULTITRACKS INCLUDED]

matteo95

Mar 12, 2016
This is an instrumental cover and mix of one of my favorite songs from the last masterpiece dropped by Northlane. All the raw tracks and MIDI are available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhbtctlweaio1cu/northlane-citizen raw tracks.zip?dl=0 in case you want to do mixing practice or doing a vocal cover(in this case,would be nice put me in the credits). Hope to be helpful and receive some feedbacks!

Last edited:
Reactions: jheckath
Hell yeah, I'm really digging this album. The low end sounds so thick but clean on good monitors on the album mix, this will be great practice material to emulate that.

I'm a drummer so I'm going to try my hand at adding acoustic drums to your tracks, nic pettersons a machine though so it will be a challenge!

Many thanks!

Hell yeah, I'm really digging this album. The low end sounds so thick but clean on good monitors on the album mix, this will be great practice material to emulate that.

I'm a drummer so I'm going to try my hand at adding acoustic drums to your tracks, nic pettersons a machine though so it will be a challenge!

Many thanks!
Thanks man,l ooking forward to listen to your work! Send me a message when you publish it!

UPDATE: I slightly changed some sound that I was not diggin that much! Especially the gtr

Did you put the correct tempo? I'll check when i go back home,maybe there's something wrong with the tracks!

yes 86bpm. the bass guitar starts after the intro guitar thingy. and at bar 49 the bass guitar doesnt match the drums.

i will upload my mix but i think i got it right.

ok thanx dude
Everything has been fixed,I've had actually some problems with the bass track,since in my mix the part that you haven't heard was inserted in an another track(I used 3 tracks for bass and just one for the part with only drum and bass),I've also included the MIDI notes that I played as synth! Sorry for the mistake! The new link to the tracks will be available in like 30 minutes.

EDIT: I made some fixes to the tracks and added my interpretation of the synth part.