WAKE UP!!!!!!!

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
This forum is near death, Bryant and I are going to have to wake it up! You know something is wrong when we aren't discussing hygiene or something retarted like that!!!!! Maybe I can wake it up with a bunch of headbanging smileys. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
This forum is near death, Bryant and I are going to have to wake it up! You know something is wrong when we aren't discussing hygiene or something retarted like that!!!!! Maybe I can wake it up with a bunch of headbanging smileys. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Speaking of hygeine...... why do they make 3,492 scented body washes for women and three for men and they all smell like coast soap yuck! I am way too lazy these days to lather up a bar of soap, so I like the bodywash, but I like something that smells better than my sweat. :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Speaking of hygeine...... why do they make 3,492 scented body washes for women and three for men and they all smell like coast soap yuck! I am way too lazy these days to lather up a bar of soap, so I like the bodywash, but I like something that smells better than my sweat. :loco:

Bryant

You know, I actually was thinking of starting a hygene thread on the PP board, but since it was brought up...I just wanted to say that isn't it great that you are at a metal show and you walk by someone that DOESN'T smell like ass, cigarettes, two-week unwashed clothes, and just an overall I-live-in-a-dumster-outside-K-Mart sort of atmosphere around them? :D I mean at the PP show, everyone just smelled like they actually knew what soap was AND how to use it! It was such a wonderfull thing!

Thank you for buying deodorant! :worship:

*talk about a thread meant to go somewhere...* :D

Bryant said:

Bryant
may I recommend Obsession bodywash?? mmmmmmm smells soooooo good! :tickled: just try some ekham...shhhhh women's
bodywashes, but not the foo-foo smelling ones. there actually are a lot more men's products coming on the market..have you REALLY looked at the mens shaving section of the store?? maybe some stuff you haven't seen.

WIntersReflection said:
I also like the spray on bodyspritz :D

Hmmm... is that simiklar to hair spritz ? You spray it on your hair and it doesn't move. Sounds like that stuff would make a great weapon.....

Hey freeze pal (literally)........sssshhhhhhhhhhtttt....

Bryant

I'd like to wake up and hear that TM is doing a show in California soon o_O

I am still alive and kicking, biting etc... just been so damned busy! :erk:

Walter_Langkowski said:
You know, I actually was thinking of starting a hygene thread on the PP board, but since it was brought up...I just wanted to say that isn't it great that you are at a metal show and you walk by someone that DOESN'T smell like ass, cigarettes, two-week unwashed clothes, and just an overall I-live-in-a-dumster-outside-K-Mart sort of atmosphere around them? :D I mean at the PP show, everyone just smelled like they actually knew what soap was AND how to use it! It was such a wonderfull thing!

Thank you for buying deodorant! :worship:

*talk about a thread meant to go somewhere...* :D

As much as I agree, I still did not find myself sniffing progpower attendees. Although from what my dad said...Daniel Gildenlow's breath stunk. :erk:

Nice to see the forum working like it used too...I'm sure Gaunerin is going to kill me now :D

Lol, that would be handy. But no, it just means you can aim it better than just dumping it on your hand. Basically it's a full body perfume, weak enough you can do it without gassing everybody out.
wink_swaying.gif

Bryant said:
Hmmm... is that simiklar to hair spritz ? You spray it on your hair and it doesn't move. Sounds like that stuff would make a great weapon.....

Hey freeze pal (literally)........sssshhhhhhhhhhtttt....

Bryant

Walter_Langkowski said:
You know, I actually was thinking of starting a hygene thread on the PP board, but since it was brought up...I just wanted to say that isn't it great that you are at a metal show and you walk by someone that DOESN'T smell like ass, cigarettes,

Hey, I bathe occasionally and put deodarant on when I want to impress the wife on our anniversary.... (just joking of course)

I do smell like cigarrettes and beer though at Prog Power. The five greatest things God created was, in no particular order is: Asian women, beer, cigarrettes, metal music and moi. :loco:

Bryant

WIntersReflection said:
Lol, that would be handy. But no, it just means you can aim it better than just dumping it on your hand. Basically it's a full body perfume, weak enough you can do it without gassing everybody out.
wink_swaying.gif

Ha ha ha well thank you for the information, but I will stick with the Stetson. I used to wear Eternity. It smelled good to me and nobody else complained about but I didn't receive compliments either. I switched to Stetson and all the black women at my work started giving me compliments and wanted to get close to me to smell me. Don't take that the wrong way.... I am a happily married man, but I want to smell good and Stetson has seemed to work well for me. I think I will hold off on the cowboy hat and boots, but the cologne works well for me and my body chemistry.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hey, I bathe occasionally and put deodarant on when I want to impress the wife on our anniversary.... (just joking of course)

I do smell like cigarrettes and beer though at Prog Power. The five greatest things God created was, in no particular order is: Asian women, beer, cigarrettes, metal music and moi. :loco:

Bryant

I really don't mind the beer and cigarette smell THAT much, but it is so much more tolerable when the person behind it has taken a shower at least once in the last 10 days.

Ass is still Ass, IMO. :D

Walter_Langkowski said:
I really don't mind the beer and cigarette smell THAT much, but it is so much more tolerable when the person behind it has taken a shower at least once in the last 10 days.

Ass is still Ass, IMO. :D

I haven't had a shower in probably six months. How dare you insult me !!! I actually am serious though............... I have super flat feet. They hurt after a long day's work, so taking a bath is what I do (unless I am particularly nasty from grease at work) as opposed to a shower. Soaking those tired dogs (feet) in a hot bath feels great.
I am pretty much a "man's man." I love all the redneck macho shit like football, beer etc. but even if my feet aren't tired, I love to soak in the tub with my rubber ducky (just joking about the rubber ducky as I prefer my floating toy dolphins) and relax.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I haven't had a shower in probably six months. How dare you insult me !!! I actually am serious though............... I have super flat feet. They hurt after a long day's work, so taking a bath is what I do (unless I am particularly nasty from grease at work) as opposed to a shower. Soaking those tired dogs (feet) in a hot bath feels great.
I am pretty much a "man's man." I love all the redneck macho shit like football, beer etc. but even if my feet aren't tired, I love to soak in the tub with my rubber ducky (just joking about the rubber ducky as I prefer my floating toy dolphins) and relax.

Bryant

Do u sip on some champagne and throw on the Kenny G cd's :D

I'm just about to get in the shower myself. I will use one of three available body washes. I, just like just about everyone else have been busy doing things I believe more important than hanging around the forum. Now, as we all know, this is way too common a mistake. It is a delusion. There is ONLY THE FORUM! We shall live, breathe and, well, umm, ... whatever. Some of the things I believed to be more important included recording some vocals. Both lead and harmonies. And what harmonies I might add!! :D Not a single word for the next album, mind you, so tell me to get my priorities straight, alright?! Some work has been done but not by me. Haven't done anything. Not that anyone knows about anyway. :D

Urban breed said:
Some of the things I believed to be more important included recording some vocals. Both lead and harmonies. And what harmonies I might add!! :D

i love tad morose's harmonies, they rule!! ha, hey the forum cant be dead.....cmon im in english class and posting here. shes talking about introduction paragraphs :smug: ah well. im sitting here with my awesome tad morose t-shirt on listening to Ever Had...."man, you've came to hell, for someone thats gone!" hell yeah. well, i think its time to go to spanish, keep rocking.

//greg \m/