WAKE UP!!!!!!!

Urban breed said:
I'm just about to get in the shower myself. I will use one of three available body washes. I, just like just about everyone else have been busy doing things I believe more important than hanging around the forum. Now, as we all know, this is way too common a mistake. It is a delusion. There is ONLY THE FORUM! We shall live, breathe and, well, umm, ... whatever. Some of the things I believed to be more important included recording some vocals. Both lead and harmonies. And what harmonies I might add!! :D Not a single word for the next album, mind you, so tell me to get my priorities straight, alright?! Some work has been done but not by me. Haven't done anything. Not that anyone knows about anyway. :D

You posted at the right time...The forum is finally alive again

You should write a song about it :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
You posted at the right time...The forum is finally alive again

You should write a song about it :headbang:
What? The forum being alive, soap or getting one's priorities straight?
Heh, I know I would go for the first alternative but wouldn't it be fun if I didn't and went straight onto number two? :)

Bryant said:
Close as I could get to that would be some of the more hand-crafted beer and Sade. I do love some Sade though when the mood is right.

Bryant

for me it is a dr. pepper and listening to my little brother and sister screaming at the door for me to let them in. Say good bye to your hand crafted beer and sade once Koji is 2... :erk: