Wake up Forum!!

Hmmm, well.... it's been about a year and no talk. Many things could have happened since then, no?

I just got on board in LM! I'm pretty excited, so trying to see what's going on and get to know others here.

Well, the site went down, then it came back up, and everything's been pretty cool since then. This forum doesn't get a lot of traffic really, but there's plenty that do. Nice to see you here, though!

BTW your signature doesn't appear to be working.

Re: Signature...
Do I have one? I haven't been in these forums for YEARS!

I'm one for metal conversation any day. Gotta get this back up and going! They are here, just lurking in other forums with UM.

These are bands that I've heard 2007 releases from (* next to ones I like - some I have not yet decided on, so they have no mark, others I didn't like):

After Forever*
Anekdoten*
Banisher
Beneath the Massacre
Bereaved
Blinded Colony
Candlemass
Cerberus
Counter-World Experience
Dark Tranquility
Destruction
Devious
Dominici
Dream Theater
Dying Fetus
Element
Elenium
The End*
Estuary
Evernight*
Factor Straha
Farmakon*
The Heretic
Hiromi*
Iced Earth
Infernal Poetry
Ingenium
Job For a Cowboy
Kamelot
Korpiklaani
Lake of Tears
Machine Head
Machine Men
Mechanical Poet
Megadeth
Moonsorrow*
Morgana Lefay*
Mors Principum Est
Municipal Waste
Nahemah*
Newbreed
Odious Mortem
Onslaught
Outworld
Pain Confessor
Pain of Salvation
Planet X*
Raintime
Redemption
Rush
Sadist*
Scariot*
Sigh
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum*
Sun Caged
Suspyre
Symphony X
Terminal Function
Therion
Thought Chamber*
Devin Townsend*
Twisted Tower Dire
Ulcerate
Virgin Black*
With Passion

Thoughts?

BTW, do you plan on adding any bands to the site? I hadn't seen any from you yet.

I plan to add more when I get a chance, so far I haven't NEEDED to add any! LOL I actually have one I'm uploading now, first time so feel free to fix anything I break! :p

I plan to add more when I get a chance, so far I haven't NEEDED to add any! LOL I actually have one I'm uploading now, first time so feel free to fix anything I break! :p