walmart

Yeah isn't walmart such a great place ...I mean where else can you find NONE of the albums you want to buy and purchase loaded guns before you get to the checkout counter. At least they aren't a bank that hands out a rifle for each new account you open.

haha yeh. my friend went to UC santa cruz for a year. awesome place. we tripped out in the woods behind the school. i dont really have a point just santa cruz is cool hehe.
-neal

Amos,well,I think I'm still allowed to get together w/you and Cyn,just not at my home any time soon and I wouldn't bet on us being able to have another sleep-over here until sometime in 2003.Yes,my mother actaully asked me,"So,Amy wants to fuck the cat?"She was pissed.I'd assumed that both of my parents were over the whole *incident* until this morning when my mother and I were disussing something and our conversation turned into something about censorship and profanity and my opinions versus hers,as most all of our conversations do.And,you know,since she's the one who pays for my food and clothing,etc., she winds up *winning*all of the discussions:rolleyes:
Oh,I think I've found a new name for our "band"-Morphiette. Contact me w/your opinion.And,yes,everyone,Amos and I +another friend are a "band".We have a *demo tape*(oooh,aah:rolleyes: )It's not like we have any songs written,though.The demo tape is just me taping the 3 of us attmepting to play our instruments and cussing each other out.Amos and the other friend's guitars sound decent,but my drumming just fucks everything up.

Originally posted by ledmag
/Z/>>>The guns and knives and ammo is the best thing about walmart.
yup nothing will stop me moving down an aisle faster than a kickass display of knives, damn I should buy myself a new Buck just as a present.

Led, check out this site if you don't get their catalogue already:
http://www.eknifeworks.com
Smokey Mountain Knifeworks, I sit around for hours browsing through the mail catalogue and my wife thinks I've completely lost my mind:p

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
Amos and the other friend's guitars sound decent,but my drumming just fucks everything up.

Now, that is a LIE. I just keep playing the same chord over and over, except for that one point where I got a pretty good tune going, but lost it after a few seconds. Damn, I need to get a better guitar. And some skills.

Lizard>>>Hey, im a knife and gun fan myself man. Hell yeah. I have seen those books before, but its been a while. My father_in_law just the newest gun bible. He also has the new knife price guides, fo rthe old ones.

Thanks for teh link. Ill see i fthey can send me a book. THANKS

I like the idea about the Wal-Mart store clerks, but they aren't the one's to blame. I say we hold monkey knife fights in the isles late at night instead.

Furious George will rule again!!!!

gurilla>>I have a pic of me shooting my SKS, with the folding stock, pistol grip, and the 50 round clip..i may send it you oor something......probably not. hahahhah