Want host some cockroaches?

Naku ist krig

Jan 16, 2002
We are young and move from one place to another. Sometimes you start to wonder what if, a member of UM - DT forum (or from somewhere else), would wanna give me the roof for my travels.

If you wanna have (free/or not free) roof for a day, inform it here. and you might just get lucky.
in my mind this is an "excellent" idea when going to see a band on abroad or something like that.

Nail me or gimme sex.

I give you roof for you head, but you give me money for teh cost. 5 dollar sucky sucky.

pretty good idea you have there, although i'm sure this thread is going to have more chances at popularity during the holiday season...

what will your parents say? lol

("Daddy, here's a friend from abroad, I met him on the computer!! :)
-oh... and why is he in our house? He showed his cock on webcam right?
"no he didnt..
-yeah right, you slut you think I dont understand how you nerd kids work?!
"but dad...
-shut up, this guy is going back to indonesia, and I swear you're getting net-grounded)

Some stupid friends of mine had sex thanks to the webcam-internet-heavymetal system. Makes me want to keep my kids away from computers and music

@legende: you have a point, in some situations (a) parental reaction is as shown, or (b) meeting people over the internet turns into cases of sexual tourism.
but i've been lucky enough to experience very comfortable, serious, honest and open-minded hospitality (shouts: opi! ;) ) from people i've met on the net, and unlucky enough to experience very uncomfortable, ambiguous and sleazy hospitality from people i had met through different circuits. so i think since chances are more or less even and it all depends on who you're dealing with, i'm often willing to take the risk. for the times that it goes ok it's really worth it.

my little experiene: I was invited "to come over" to Budapest as I mentioned to be interested in a festival there. An awesome week and a new friend was the result. But I thought well about it, I was sure to have a nice host, and she was a net-friend before :)

some good, some bad. i met through a punk-related mailing list a girl who then met rahvin through other circuits (i.e. me) and tried to sexually abuse him :lol: still, she didn't do anything of the sorts with my humble self, possibly because she's het. the two boys i met after developing internet-based friendships were nice people too; there almost was sex involved with one of them - at a friend's house where we were staying - but nothing happened because we were young and slow. maybe some contact, like going out for drinks one night, could be recommended before having someone over for a long time, but when that's not possible one might want to take the risk. i probably wouldn't host a guy, but that's because i'm a woman. if i were a guy, i would be less wary. as for another girl... i don't know, probably yes.

in a way your net-friend might feel more comfortable knowing you're bringing a girl with you, supposing she doesn't want to get you laid and she doesn't know you very well.
in a way, your girlfriend might object to it. then again, she might not. ;)

I'd host most anyone in this forum who needed it. I think it'd be pretty cool and would be happy to do it.
I'm also harmless and free of any shallow interests. No need to be scared or concerned at all ;)
Of course, if you turn out to be a psycho or try to steal my shit or something like that, then you will surely pay :heh:
If you are offensive or highly rude, you will not be welcome again.
..but I very much doubt most people here would even come close to falling in these categories.

Simple : p

I have plenty of faith in people :D. Just people that Ive known for awhile. I dont have any room in my house to take anyone in, but I do know of many places to point people if they wanted to visit Chicago. If I had my own place I would take whoever in. Also, if you ever wanted to visit Chicago I would be more than happy to take that person around to the differant parts of the city, and give a history lesson :p.

Nick

RealHazard said:
you guys dont have faith in people?

I´d have no problems hosting people from here. my parents, though...
you buy me an apartment and I´ll let you live there when DT plays in stockholm :Spin:

i concur. i hosted my brother for two days and i could avoid a dramatic increase in entropy only by looking after him in all waking moments.