Want tickets for this year Metal Camp ? Help a forum member and its band.

pifos_2

des scoubidoubidous wha !
Jan 15, 2007
Netherlands
www.myspace.com
Hello people,

me and my band are gonna play at this year Metal Camp (a 1-week festival taking place in the beautiful Slovenian moutains) on the second stage along with some other unsigned bands.

Some pics of last year's Metal Camp.

This year's program.

It would really help us out if you guys buy some from us if you are planning to go.

We're selliing tickets if you guys are interested :

114€ - Access to the festival from 4th to 8th July including full access to camping from 3rd July to 9th July 08,

84€ - Access to the festival from 4th to 7th July including full access to camping from 4th July to 7th July 08,

50€ - Access to festival during one day, no access to camping

Just mail me or PM me if you are interested : contact@forcedevolution.net.

Paypal or bank transfer accepted.

We are renting 2 mini buses. So prepare yourself for 20 crazy belgians to rock your ass and drink you down. We leave from the Luxemburg and France border. There are still few place left if any local dudes are interested, our prices for the festival week and trip is 259 euros. No benefit taken, its the price paid for the buses, the fuel and the ticket.

:headbang:

It's so not fair. You Europeans get all of the good festivals. Wacken, Metal Camp, Summer Breeze etc... :mad:

its based on a online voting.
we just emailed our friends and ask for them to vote.
they picked some bands out of the most voted bands.

to support the time and money its gonna cost them to make us perform, they ask us to sell few tickets. of course a lot of our friends, here in belgium, want to join. so all the tickets we have to sell are almost already sold.

but more is always good !

Bro, we're there too!

I'll tell folk who are gonna get tickets to get via you guys!

We don't get a discount offer cause we were asked to play! So we'll help some bros out! :-D

When are you's playing?

Bro, we're there too!

I'll tell folk who are gonna get tickets to get via you guys!

We don't get a discount offer cause we were asked to play! So we'll help some bros out! :-D

When are you's playing?

Houuyay,

I knew it, looking foward to see you guys performing on a sunny land with all our friends and a cold beer in my hands :)

Thank you to direct people to me for tickets !!

For moment the date of the perfomance is not defined. all the second stage unsigned bands are not scheduled yet. which kind of suck but... we have to go for the all week now... and we don't regret this 'cause its gonna be a hell of a fun :D 2 mini buses, 19 happy metallers, 2000 kilometers 7 days of rock'n'roll and a lot of fresh beer :headbang:

I'll see you there, I hope !! The day you play on the festival or even better backstage :Smokedev:

Houuyay,

I knew it, looking foward to see you guys performing on a sunny land with all our friends and a cold beer in my hands :)

Thank you to direct people to me for tickets !!

For moment the date of the perfomance is not defined. all the second stage unsigned bands are not scheduled yet. which kind of suck but... we have to go for the all week now... and we don't regret this 'cause its gonna be a hell of a fun :D 2 mini buses, 19 happy metallers, 2000 kilometers 7 days of rock'n'roll and a lot of fresh beer :headbang:

I'll see you there, I hope !! The day you play on the festival or even better backstage :Smokedev:

We're playing at 3.15am! Perfect cause last year (we were just there for the fun) it was so fucking hot!

Scottish people are scientifically proven to melt at 17.03oC

Haha... it will be nice to see some guys from this forum perform in my country! What are your bands? I'll come and check you out! :)