Metal Camp 2007 Part 4

TICKET PRICES AND X-MAS OFFER!

Ticket prices and ticket structure for METALCAMP 07 are now fixed: in addition to the festival ticket and day tickets, there are 3day passes for those who can't or won't stay for a whole week of headbanger's holidays. An overview :

Festival ticket
- Camping from Monday 16th to Sunday 22nd of July
- Admission to the festival area from 17th to 21st of July (5 days)
- Presale price: 99,- Euro + service charge, on sale in the METALCAMP shop for 104,- Euro
3 day pass
- Camping from Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd of July
- Admission to the festival area from 19th to 21st of July (3 days)
- Presale price: 74,- Euro + service charge, on sale in the METALCAMP shop for 77,- Euro
Day ticket
- Admission to the festival area on the day of validity
- Presale price: 39,- Euro + service charge, will be available later

ATTENTION: if you want to enter the campsite with a car, you will need a PARKING TICKET, available for 10,- Euro (as last year). Day parking will again be 5,- Euro.

And now our Christmas present for you:
as a thankyou to all early customers and longtime METALCAMP-fans, you will get a free "HELL OVER PARADISE" t-shirt or girlie-shirt AND a free METALCAMP poster flag with every festival ticket you order! Only valid for orders placed til December 15th, so waste no time and secure your METALCAMP 07 festival tickets NOW!

Here you have it. 100 Euro for a whole week doesn't seem that much now does it? I'm also happy that they included 3 day tickets, but I do think that the 'Day tickets' are a bit too expensive:/

REITERMANIA AT METALCAMP 07!

Here's another piece of metallic sweets for you: DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER are going to add some party feeling to METALCAMP 07. Singer Fuchs, keymaster Dr. Pest and the rest of the gang will spice up your headbanger's holidays with their refreshing metal mix. Chaotic, provocative and humorous at the same time, the invincible Reitermania will turm MC 07 into a madhouse!

Feel relaxed, feel ready for METALCAMP 07!

New confirmed band:p

Another update, some new confirmed bands:

ENSIFERUM
NOCTIFERIA
PROSPECT
ARS MORIENDI

VREID (tbc = they will know by january if they can come to MetalCamp)

Wish there would be some way to get there for me. Wouldnt be easy all way from sweden without a car^^

Wish there would be some way to get there for me. Wouldnt be easy all way from sweden without a car^^
top06071701_thumb.jpg

myraKB-1096.jpg

DD16hf.jpg

I think 'Festivalbussen' organise a metalcamp trip every year. Some Swedish friends of mine are 'thinking' of coming this year actually:D

OLD-SCHOOL DEATH ATTACK ON METALCAMP 07: DISMEMBER CONFIRMED!

The Swedish old-school Death Metal icons of DISMEMBER are just now confirmed for METALCAMP 07. The sophisticated deathlead-fraction around frontman Matti Kärki will open their fire with an intense portion of their tremendous death-hymns and push summer’s temperature to the limit. With DISMEMBER the package of the upcoming METALCAMP-edition includes another famous cult-act. Be there to enjoy the valuable Death Metal classics of the band.

And with ARS MORIENDI, another of last years Talent Forum Stage acts is confirmed to open on the Metal Stage in 2007.

TWO MORE ADDITIONS

Finally the Gothic-Metal fans have their turn: THE VISION BLEAK, one of the most original and hottest acts in the scene, is going to recite their tales from the crypt on Slovenian ground for the first time! Be there when dark clouds of mist are going to obscure the otherwise so sunny Tolmin.

Furthermore we are glad to present you the Death-Thrashers SARDONIC as one of the openers on the Metal Stage, after their inspiring show on the Talent Forum Stage in 2006. Get ready to wreck your neck!

Dismember!:D Nice one IMO.

About IMMORTAL, the former guitarist Demonaz is playing live again doesn't? with Abbath and Horgh?

I must to do something to see them live... when IMMORTAL came to Chile in 2000 the band was Abbath, Horgh and Iscariah (in 97' Demonaz left to play, but don't left the band at all).

Can I tell you something? In that show Immortal ask for 5 guys to go to Chile with all paid, but the production here answers to them "only four guys, the band (3) and the soundman". I'm a friend of the producer who brought Immortal here and he told me "I decided that for the costs to pay all cost of one more guy". (He is a IMMORTAL FAN TOO)

The Thing he didn't knew was the 5th guy was Demonaz. He wanted to know Chile, but he can't went that time.

When my friend knews that ...he started to cry... he called inmediately to the immortal crew by telephone, but when he talked to immortal they already had taken the airplane to Chile.

My friend has a lot of photos with all IMMORTAL crew (I got some too :rofl:) and he apologize with abbath and horgh for the negation to bring Demonaz.

Abbath said:"it's done, what can we do now? My brother is in Norway now and he said he'll call us sooner as we arrive here"

I hope to see Immortal with Demonaz one day...

Nope Demonaz still doesn't play. The current line-up is Abbath (guitars, vocals), Horgh (Drums) and Apollyon (Bass). I think Demonaz's hand-injury was permanent at least to the point that he can't handle playing live. That's probably why Abbath chose to stop playing bass and focus on the guitar. Demonaz writes lyrics for 'Immortal' and also for Abbath's project 'I'.

I personally don't really care man:D I don't like 'em either, but at every festival there's bound to be quite a few bands that one doesn't like:) I'm happy about Unleashed getting confirmed tho so no problem whatsoever.

Dear Metalcampers,

Changes are an important part of world’s evolution and without constant changes the world we know today would never exist. Some years ago only a few knew where the small city of Tolmin is situated, where Slovenia is or where the metal paradise island is hidden. Today Metalcamp is one of most promising and for sure most beautiful metal festival in the world. Metal heads from all over the world come to spend their summer at Metalcamp festival, and to make this experience even more unique and different from any other we made it into a week long- the real metal holiday.

SEPULTURA is one of those bands that changed the metal scene when this Brazilian quartet was introduced to larger audience. Sepultura destroyed all the boundaries that tied them down and became one of the biggest metal names. They did not care about the fact they come from Brazil and that great bands usually come from the states or northern parts of Europe. And this is what Sepultura and Metalcamp have in common- they both bring something unique and fresh to the metal scene. It will be an absolute pleasure to watch the mighty Sepultura going wild at main stage of Metalcamp festival.

New confirmed band.:p