Want to know more about those bands.

Originally posted by Blue Moon
Nasty Joan : What band are you talking about ??

Originally posted by Melancholia
I think Nasty Joan is talking about Novembre.

Of Course I'm talking about Novembre i put it on the subject textbox! :confused:

How the hell you put a quote the right way?
Like you only put the quote and the system puts who wrote that
Or you always have to put it manually

No! all of your quotes are with Italic text on the beggining, how the hell....... oh forget it

oooops,indeed,now i saw there was Novembre above your text,NastyJoan. Sometimes i think i am really blind :loco:

as for the quote thing you can press the quote botton in the right down side of the post you want to quote or you can write the code for the quote by yourself....
for Italic text press the "I" button in the beginning of the sentence you want in italics and in the end the "close current tag"

Ormir :lol: hehe I was trying to describe what the early Fleurety vocals sound like..darkthrone rulz!

Astarte :eek: :eek: so many!!! imagine how many they will release until the end of their carrier.....

Originally posted by Melancholia
oooops,indeed,now i saw there was Novembre above your text,NastyJoan. Sometimes i think i am really blind :loco:

as for the quote thing you can press the quote botton in the right down side of the post you want to quote or you can write the code for the quote by yourself....
for Italic text press the "I" button in the beginning of the sentence you want in italics and in the end the "close current tag"

Thanks Melancholia
By the way is that you in the picture of your avatar?

Why the hell Aren't women that beautiful here in Chile who listens to extreme music? :mad: