wanted : tix to opeth's sydney gig

vorlket

New Metal Member
Mar 30, 2003
sydney oz
Visit site
um i need to get 3 tickets for myself and friends of mine to opeth's sydney gig on 13 april so if anyone's interested in selling their tickets due to some reasons then please let me know (darkness679@hotmail.com)

When I lived in Sydney, I never used to buy tickets before the show. I always went to the venue before the show and got a ticket from a scalper, usually at less than face value.

the metro holds 1000 people, 300 people in the roma room. so if it says its sold out at 1070, thats it.

I've heard it from a few people. Maybe they'd called the Metro. Anyway, whoever really wants to go will make an effort to hang around before the show and find a ticket.

vorlket said:
um i need to get 3 tickets for myself and friends of mine to opeth's sydney gig on 13 april so if anyone's interested in selling their tickets due to some reasons then please let me know (darkness679@hotmail.com)[/QUOTE]

you could also try the Australia/New Zealand scene section of the ultimate metal forums, they may or may not be able to help...

But in any case I live in Perth and have my ticket so yay :devil: