War/bestial (black) metal

RedStorm

Death has come
Apr 30, 2014
somewhere in the milky way
These two genres (slam death and war metal) seem strikingly similar, but the more I'm listening to war metal, the better it sounds. (fuck slam death)

Do you guys like war metal? I'm listening to Proclamation and black witchery right now.

This is a bad comparison if you ask me. They aren't much alike at all.

Most black metal fans would say slam death is hard to listen to, but not for the same reasons that black metal can be.

but im discussing both? not just one. maybe you can move this to the controversial opinions thread?

There's no reason to discuss both at the same time because they're totally musically different. Feel free to go to the slam thread and try and talk shit but you'll just get ignored like everyone else in the like ten years that thread has existed.

i prefer to call "war metal" Penis Metal btw, thanks Hades Archer.

Btw, I wonder if we influenced MA to have a shit ton of people review that ep on April fools day because our discussion on it far preceded that. Eh, maybe they made a big stink about it too.

morbosidad is good. War metal is good its just hard to understand it after listening to it more, ive decided it kind of reminds me of old school death metal, and that would make sense, since its more of an american genre

"Grew out of it"? You're fifteen dude you haven't "grown out of" anything yet. :lol:

Slam-death can be awesome. And anyone that makes blanket statements about an entire genre is a fucking idiot.

yes, its different for everyone, ive barely changed since last year but for lots of other people. Like my best friend is completely different, hes a lot more reserved and calm now

In comparison to how you will be in another five or ten years, the changes you've gone through in the past year are minimal and negligable.