War/bestial (black) metal

Got any slam recomendations anyways? I'd be willing to try it again

The Butt's recs are a bit... Old school? I don't think he really follows slam any more. Those are solid, although I don't really like Gorepoflesh. All that album will do is literally mess your speakers up from audio clipping but a lot of guys liked it in the slam thread I guess.

Newer bands to try

Parasitic Ejaculation
Extermination Dismemberment
Cerebral Paralysis
Disentomb

Oh and if those do anything for you, visit the slam thread, no reason to keep talking about it here.

I haven't in a long time, but I still really dig the older stuff. It's not even an issue of not liking newer slam, I just haven't really bothered following it lately.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with what you posted, I just feel like that's what V5 would have recommended to a slam newbie years ago.

I loved war/bestial two or three years ago when I was on here regularly but now the only band that I really can be bothered with is Truppensturm.Sadly it's become quite trendy and I can't believe FOAD got reissued again without fixing the mix,wtf was the point of that.It would've been great to hear that album with a decent sound.